ADVERTISEMENT

What do these 21 cowards have in common?

Bulk VanderHuge

Hall of Famer
Dec 20, 2017
The Southern Sun
  1. Lauren Boebert of Colorado
  2. John Rose of Tennessee
  3. Andy Harris of Maryland
  4. Thomas Massie of Kentucky
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  6. Louie Gohmert of Texas
  7. Barry Moore of Alabama
  8. Ralph Norman of South Carolina
  9. Matt Rosendale of Montana
  10. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  12. Paul Gosar of Arizona
  13. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  14. Warren Davidson of Ohio
  15. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  16. Matt Gaetz of Florida
  17. Greg Steube of Florida
  18. Andrew Clyde of Georgia
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
  20. Mary Miller of Illinois
  21. Michael Cloud of Texas

5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
They have nothing of note if Massie is on the list. He’s four sigmas better than all of them.

Reactions: Spartans9312
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
pubes?

5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia
Maybe this is wishful thinking, but did they all abstain from getting the COVID vaccine and drank some bleach instead and now have to step down from their roles as legislators due to health reasons?

They voted against awarding the Capitol Police with congressional gold medals or some such award for the actions on Jan 6. Why they would vote against it who knows.

Reactions: largemouth
  5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia

All people who have achieved much more in life than you?

They voted against awarding the Capitol Police with congressional gold medals or some such award for the actions on Jan 6. Why they would vote against it who knows.
Bingo!
A couple said they didn’t like the wording of “insurrection” and “temple of democracy”.
Translation: They are cowards who are afraid of DJT.

5. Bob Good of Virginia
  11. Chip Roy of Texas
  19. Jody Hice of Georgia

they're as selfish and self centered as 90% of the rest of our "leaders".

oh wait, i forgot, only the "other side" has bad guys, which is the idiocy of both sides today, and why bad guys on both sides have safe haven regardless of how bad they are and do.

Keep working on your jokes for my dad’s funeral. You’ll have a couple of years to practice your act, though, so plenty of time. That is, if you don’t waste all your time crying to the mods.
Your dad sure can’t count you as an achievement!

Reactions: Crayfish57
They have nothing of note if Massie is on the list. He’s four sigmas better than all of them.

Masse was the one I was most disappointed with.

My only experience was his feature in the HBO documentary 'The swamp' and I thought he made some sense on his purpose mission as a rep.

He also stood on his principles when he was being challenged by Trump, ending the documentary pissed off because Trump had him primaried (which meant as a two year representative he'd have to spend his second year campaigning instead of working).

I respect that.

So when I saw the list I was like, no not you too. Goddamnit.

Bingo!
A couple said they didn’t like the wording of “insurrection” and “temple of democracy”.
Those are unnecessary, politically charged wording that continues to pretend that the liberal part of our country is somehow better than the conservative.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Masse was the one I was most disappointed with.

My only experience was his feature in the HBO documentary 'The swamp' and I thought he made some sense on his purpose mission as a rep.

He also stood on his principles when he was being challenged by Trump, ending the documentary pissed off because Trump had him primaried (which meant as a two year representative he'd have to spend his second year campaigning instead of working).

I respect that.

So when I saw the list I was like, no not you too. Goddamnit.
Only because you’re being gaslighted. Has anyone been charged with treason or insurrection?

Only because you’re being gaslighted. Has anyone been charged with treason or insurrection?
Possibly, except I watched it live as we all did.

Sure looked like an attempt to overtake and influence the Capitol by violence to get an election changed since you know they were actively certifying the election.

What else would someone call that when we know the who, what, why, where and how of the situation?

Reactions: Harry Hondo

Sure looked like an attempt to overtake and influence the Capitol by violence to get an election changed since you know they were actively certifying the election.

What else would someone call that when we know the who, what, why, where and how of the situation?
Sounds super open and shut then so we can expect that the charges filled will reflect that right? Or has the Left adopted the Trump mentality that the law is what you want it to be and the truth is only political?

I look at it this way. If I had been watching TV and witnessed those scenes in say, Serbia, I would think there was a significant problem. Possibly some kind of insurrection. I would question the outgoing leadership and their involvement.

But b/c it happened here, well......certainly WE'D never devolve like that. Right?

Those are unnecessary, politically charged wording that continues to pretend that the liberal part of our country is somehow better than the conservative.

I wonder what your thoughts on this would be if this had happened on Obama's watch, with he being the one who had told lies that the election was rigged and the Capital stromed by hundreds of liberals in an attempt to stop the EC vote. If I know republicans you guys would blow a gasket or two and there'd be hell to pay like no one has ever seen. After all, you guys are the ones who claim to hold the keys to true patriotism and if liberals stormed the Capital you'd have them up on charges of treason in no time.

Sounds super open and shut then so we can expect that the charges filled will reflect that right? Or has the Left adopted the Trump mentality that the law is what you want it to be and the truth is only political?

We'd love to have a bipartisan commission to confirm or deny but, the Republicans have shot that down.

So that puts us both at having to infer.

I wonder what your thoughts on this would be if this had happened on Obama's watch, with he being the one who had told lies that the election was rigged and the Capital stromed by hundreds of liberals in an attempt to stop the EC vote. If I know republicans you guys would blow a gasket or two and there'd be hell to pay like no one has ever seen. After all, you guys are the ones who claim to hold the keys to true patriotism and if liberals stormed the Capital you'd have them up on charges of treason in no time.
**** off if you’re talking like that to me. Jackass. I’m the most critical of Trump of any conservatives on here.

We'd love to have a bipartisan commission to confirm or deny but, the Republicans have shot that down.

Bullshit. That’s not how law enforcement works. You’re one of the smart ones but sound like a hack on this topic.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Matt Gaetz and MTG are on the list. That’s enough cowardice for all 21 of them. I’m sure Trump will be very happy with the whole group.

Matt Gaetz and MTG are on the list. That’s enough cowardice for all 21 of them. I’m sure Trump will be very happy with the whole group.
So some repubs don’t want to give them trophies and some Dems don’t want to give them the funding they need....

Bingo!
Some of our democratically elected representatives in Congress don't consider D.C. institutions/buildings as being sacred temples, and they make a big deal of describing our system of governing as being a "republic " rather than a representative democracy.

These folks actually fit in well with the trend going in the direction of We the People losing faith in our federal government institutions and way of governing.

They seem to be saying, "Send me to Washington D.C. as I hate the federal government as much as you do".

I never would have figured out your secret identity, Captain Wuttabout.
And you know these 21 cowards were shitting nickels at the thought of pissing off Trump.
but that's all these threads invite. look what the republicans did! OMG! usually there's a counter of insanity. in this case it's voting against funding for the same cops

Last edited:

a riot

Reactions: All4You
Bullshit. That’s not how law enforcement works. You’re one of the smart ones but sound like a hack on this topic.

There's been 521 arrests and counting but that isn't getting to the motive for the behavior (as most of the arrested have said they were acting on Trump's influence).

Look, in my view I'd prefer it was taken care of in house. I had a glimmer of hope that was the last straw for the party and they were going to use that to finally cut Trump out.

But they haven't and worse yet they are fighting and spinning so yeah, we're going to do this the hard way and it's going to be painful.

You'll never convince me or I'm guessing the majority of Americans that what we saw was anything different than what it was.

It was predicted.

Just like I'm not going to be surprised one bit if we haven't seen the end of right wing violence in the name of Trump. I'm anticipating the cyber ninjas will say Arizona was stolen, then Pennsylvania will follow suit and then Georgia.

When Trump is rejected again...expect more political violence.

Luckily the 'soldiers' are cosplay/larp wannabe tough guys that fortunately/unfortunately will be taken down hard by our armed forces.

This whole speculation is dumb but the more Trump lingers while pushing he was cheated...a lot of violent people believe him and will act on it.

I'm expecting someone to take a shot at Biden (if the cyber ninjas declare Trump the elected president).

We'll see.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

There's already been an investigation into the security failures of that day. Democrats just want another excuse to browbeat Trump and Trumpers in the name of an "Investigation". It's purposeless.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I never would have figured out your secret identity, Captain Wuttabout.
And you know these 21 cowards were shitting nickels at the thought of pissing off Trump.
Ennhhhh. McM has a point here. In my experience I'd rather get a raise. Maybe some more time off, better working conditions. Money would help that. Medals won't. The pubs that voted against this most certainly did it to get their name in the paper. They weren't out there demanding increased funding in exchange for their vote. But AOC and other abstaining from voting for added funding are doing their own disservice and they're doing it for similar self serving reasons.

There's been 521 arrests and counting but that isn't getting to the motive for the behavior (as most of the arrested have said they were acting on Trump's influence).

Look, in my view I'd prefer it was taken care of in house. I had a glimmer of hope that was the last straw for the party and they were going to use that to finally cut Trump out.

But they haven't and worse yet they are fighting and spinning so yeah, we're going to do this the hard way and it's going to be painful.

You'll never convince me or I'm guessing the majority of Americans that what we saw was anything different than what it was.

It was predicted.

Just like I'm not going to be surprised one bit if we haven't seen the end of right wing violence in the name of Trump. I'm anticipating the cyber ninjas will say Arizona was stolen, then Pennsylvania will follow suit and then Georgia.

When Trump is rejected again...expect more political violence.

Luckily the 'soldiers' are cosplay/larp wannabe tough guys that fortunately/unfortunately will be taken down hard by our armed forces.

This whole speculation is dumb but the more Trump lingers while pushing he was cheated...a lot of violent people believe him and will act on it.

I'm expecting someone to take a shot at Biden (if the cyber ninjas declare Trump the elected president).

We'll see.
I’m lost. My whole point in this garbage thread is that the term insurrection is political gaslighting. Nobody was using the term insurrection when events like the below happened. It’s yet another example of your side gaslighting America to think you’re better than us.

Insurrection is discussed in the 18 US code 2383. If federal agents can charge and convict under that code they can and should. They aren’t because they’re smarter than that. Yet you would propose a Benghazi style commission which I’m sure you opposed then.

You all need to Grow. The. ****. Up.

sorry, in case you can’t tell I’ve had it up to my eyeballs with the Left’s bull shit. I have spurned the GOP long ago and you can’t get out of your own way to get guys like me to consider your way. Your way is ****ing awful.

Why were they rioting?
What were they trying to accomplish by rioting?
There was undoubtedly a portion of the people there who thought Trump was the duly elected President and thought their actions might halt the Senate proceedings. Some of them acted violently.

Explain to me why you need an investigation to help you understand that?

There's already been an investigation into the security failures of that day. Democrats just want another excuse to browbeat Trump and Trumpers in the name of an "Investigation". It's purposeless.
We have no idea what our political leaders knew or how they acted before and after, nor do we know how organized the mob was and how they got security info on the building.

Were there were leaks by members of congress as has been rumored.

We don't know why the national guard wasn't called in for hours.

We don't know what McCarthy and Trump did and said during the event as it's rumored that McCarthy was begging Trump to call the guard and try to stop it by making a statement but (allegedly) yelled at McCarthy that maybe those people are more upset than McCarthy was about the election.

Is Pelosi at fault for not staffing security better before the event? Everyone knew they were having a 'rally'.

So yeah, they'll be some property damage arrests but that is insignificant to understanding the events of the day.

We have no idea what our political leaders knew or how they acted before and after, nor do we know how organized the mob was and how they got security info on the building.

Were there were leaks by members of congress as has been rumored.

We don't know why the national guard wasn't called in for hours.

We don't know what McCarthy and Trump did and said during the event as it's rumored that McCarthy was begging Trump to call the guard and try to stop it by making a statement but (allegedly) yelled at McCarthy that maybe those people are more upset than McCarthy was about the election.

Is Pelosi at fault for not staffing security better before the event? Everyone knew they were having a 'rally'.

So yeah, they'll be some property damage arrests but that is insignificant to understanding the events of the day.
So browbeat Trump over his actions (or inaction) that day. Got it. I see you're on the "they had collaborators in congress" band wagon. We could use your support in the Clinton body count thread as it seems you go for that sort of thing.

Democrats love to say that the GOP is still the party of Trump, but you also seem to be the ones most eager to dredge him back up. Ironic.

Cute of you to throw in the Pelosi piece at the end to give the appearance of impartiality.

ADVERTISEMENT