ADVERTISEMENT

What do these 21 cowards have in common?

I have no idea what you are saying. My comment re Putin was his comments today

Putin's a stone-cold killer.

He's also a good enough politician to see how ruthlessly the Capital hill rioters are being pursued, and that the nature and extent of the persecution is politically motivated.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
That’ll make it easier to get things done huh. What do you want done?
Well, I was basically talking about Legislation I personally approve of and want passed, like the For the People Act. If the Dems increase their Senate majority then Manchin becomes less consequential and there are less stumbling blocks to what I consider meaningful Legislation like FTP and the Infrastructure bill. I don't expect you to agree...

But there is polling that suggests Manchin's opposition to both bills does not reflect the views of his constituents, not just Dems but Pubs in West Va as well.

I also disagree with the tactics Mitch has used to stack the SCOTUS, particularly the way he stole the oppty of Obama to add a justice and turned around and gave Trump an additional one. So I'd like to see a more balanced Court, even if that means increasing the number of Justices And I'd like for Mitch's spoken boast that he won't allow Biden to nominate a Justice in year 4 to be a moot point, by ensuring Mitch retires while he's still Minority leader.

You're an idiot Tommy. Those riots went on for months. There was a hell of a lot of planning and organization involved.
The unplanned/unorganized event was the death of Floyd.

The aftereffects was trying to calm everyone down and get some horses back into the barn.

Trump did nothing to help. I would argue that his rhetoric kept the fires burning which is why it rivaled the late 60's riots where MLK, X, Kennedy and others were assassinated.

If you sincerely believe this, I really feel sorry for you.
No need to feel sorry for me, I live a fulfilling and charmed life.

So where' are those liberal progressive propaganda troll farms running psyops for FSB at?

Venezuela, or on a Jewish laser space station?

Did you read all the posts I posted last year from Rand corp about the current dynamics in propaganda? They agree with me. Or are they a progressive liberal think tank now and being ignored?

What beliefs do liberals have that show signs of social engineering that's anywhere equivalent to Qanon or Stop the Steal?

You guys have a bunch of nutjobs in your party and all you do is point out every small flaw in democrats. Fix your own house first before bitching about ours.

Last edited:
Putin's a stone-cold killer.

He's also a good enough politician to see how ruthlessly the Capital hill rioters are being pursued, and that the nature and extent of the persecution is politically motivated.
Yeah, it's nothing but a good look for Putin to falsely equate the Capitol rioters with Navalny. :rolleyes: That will especially"endear" them to non-cult member, normal American citizens..."Hey, these rioters are HEROES- just ask Putin"...

I esp liked his comment declaring that Navalny "violated his parole terms" by travelling to Germany to be treated for the poison attack on him that Putin himself ordered...

The videos are data. They made us all eyewitnesses to a murder. Moreover, a murder initially swept under the rug.

Okay good. Just wanted to confirm that you are indeed ate up. Unarmed whites were killed at similar rates with egregious facts too despite committing a proportionate less amount of violent crime. What’s more the cop was convicted. Justice prevailed.

There was no reason to protest and riot but again in your brainwashed ate up woke mind that’s lost on you. You are every bit as dangerous as any trumpet but too daft to recognize it.

• Haha
Simply asking for a little ideological consistency from you and Cos, that's all. The Republicans used Benghazi as a political hammer to wield against Hillary and the Democrats. It was gross.

If you don't think the Democrats are proposing a January 6th commission for the same reason, you're mistaken.
That's still whataboutism. Think about it. Whataboutism is a real thing.

It absolutely tries to block any discussion of any topic whatsoever unless we first discuss Adam and Eve, the Druids of Stonehenge and the history of man begimnnimg with the

Olduvai Gorge.

Can you think of any possible topic for which somebody somewhere can not say, "Well, what about this other XYZ ABC [fill in the blank]?

If you post first, then I can come up with a "But what about XYZ?" argument and derail your argument. I am trying much more not to do this or at least not to be the first. We all should do that.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

So where' are those liberal progressive propaganda troll farms running psyops for FSB at?

Did you read all the posts I posted last year from Rand corp about the current dynamics in propaganda? They agree with me. Or are they a progressive liberal think tank now and being ignored?

What beliefs do liberals have that show signs of social engineering that's anywhere equivalent to Qanon or Stop the Steal?

You guys have a bunch of nutjobs in your party and all you do is point out every small flaw in democrats. Fix your own house first before bitching about ours.
But for a micro penis and no sex life right creeper?

I don’t follow. These people weren’t invited. They were trespassing and the lawmakers had no idea of their intentions so hiding them was I’m sure SOP and/or out of an abundance of caution
But that's exactly what exposes the duplicity and hypocrisy of someone like Andy Clyde.
There are numerous pics that show him personally helping to barricade chamber doors against people he later disingenuously characterized as "tourists"...

Rep. Andrew Clyde, R-Ga., second from top left, and security barricade the door of the House chamber as rioters disrupt the joint session of Congress to certify the Electoral College vote on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. Reps. Troy Nehls, R-Texas, blue shirt, Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., right, and Dan Meuser, R-Pa., second from right, are also pictured. (Photo By Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images)

Rep. Andrew Clyde, center, and security guards barricade the House door as rioters disrupt the joint session of Congress on January 6. Photo By Tom Williams / CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images

What was Andy barricading himself for? Was he afraid that these "tourists" were going to monopolize his time, asking for massive amounts of autographs?

Trump said 'dominate the streets' to the limp-dicked mayors of Portland & Seattle who refused to do anything to stop the rioting that was occurring non-stop for months.
I hope to God you care more about the streets of Washington D.C than you do about the streets of Portland and Seattle.

Can't you offer some other hyperbole that's more persuasive than comparing Portland to D.C.?

(Tick tock tick tock time passes Monday Tuesday January February March etc. etc.).

But that's exactly what exposes the duplicity and hypocrisy of someone like Andy Clyde.
There are numerous pics that show him personally helping to barricade chamber doors against people he later disingenuously characterized as "tourists"...

Rep. Andrew Clyde, R-Ga., second from top left, and security barricade the door of the House chamber as rioters disrupt the joint session of Congress to certify the Electoral College vote on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. Reps. Troy Nehls, R-Texas, blue shirt, Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., right, and Dan Meuser, R-Pa., second from right, are also pictured. (Photo By Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images)

Rep. Andrew Clyde, center, and security guards barricade the House door as rioters disrupt the joint session of Congress on January 6. Photo By Tom Williams / CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images

What was Andy barricading himself for? Was he afraid that these "tourists" were going to monopolize his time, asking for massive amounts of autographs?
Many were. No different than the blm protests trespassing and rioting

• Haha
I hope to God you care more about the streets of Washington D.C than you do about the streets of Portland and Seattle.

Can't you offer some other hyperbole that's more persuasive than comparing Portland to D.C.?

(Tick tock tick tock time passes Monday Tuesday January February March etc. etc.).

I care more locally than DC. I care more about the riots in my own neighborhood than what happened in dc. By a wide margin

Nearly. The. Entire. Media. Is. Pushing. Progressivism.

it’s not hard to understand.

I’m honestly very glad you have a charmed and happy life. I do too.

They have gotten brainwashed so badly that they only support the GOP, not America. They get told over and over how evil liberals are that they see people like Putin as better than liberals. It's to the point that many (not all) GOPers just see it as an ends justify the means and anything that keeps liberals out of power is fine and dandy.
The entire federal govt is evill and corrupt. This is the American people vs the federal govt. Should of let the 2 parties in control have their war and kill each other off so America can get real new leaders and live on in peace and freedom. I would not trust our any of our federal govt these days anymore than Russia or china.

• Wow
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
The entire federal govt is evill and corrupt. This is the American people vs the federal govt. Should of let the 2 parties in control have their war and kill each other off so America can get real new leaders and live on in peace and freedom. I would not trust our any of our federal govt these days anymore than Russia or china.
Should have, not "should of." Try harder.

• Russia collusion
  • COVID Virus jumped from animals
  • Good people on both sides
  • Hunter‘s laptop was Russia disinformation
  • Georgia Secretary of State intimidation
  • Hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work and/or is dangerous
  • Carter Page was a Russian spy
Just off the top. I could go on.

I'm sure you would have exactly the same response if the tables were turned...if all of this had been brought about by libs after Obama had been defeated for his second term.

:rolleyes:

Well, I was basically talking about Legislation I personally approve of and want passed, like the For the People Act. If the Dems increase their Senate majority then Manchin becomes less consequential and there are less stumbling blocks to what I consider meaningful Legislation like FTP and the Infrastructure bill. I don't expect you to agree...

But there is polling that suggests Manchin's opposition to both bills does not reflect the views of his constituents, not just Dems but Pubs in West Va as well.

I also disagree with the tactics Mitch has used to stack the SCOTUS, particularly the way he stole the oppty of Obama to add a justice and turned around and gave Trump an additional one. So I'd like to see a more balanced Court, even if that means increasing the number of Justices And I'd like for Mitch's spoken boast that he won't allow Biden to nominate a Justice in year 4 to be a moot point, by ensuring Mitch retires while he's still Minority leader.
Understood. your support of dems for policy stuff is all good cosmic. i just give you shit when you incessantly post "those crazy republicans" while ignoring the insanity of members of your own party.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Many were. No different than the blm protests trespassing and rioting
My point is that the evidence that has been exposed since the attack does not justify a de-escalation in his view of the seriousness. He was barricading the doors before he even had the oppty to see cops being attacked, crushed by doors, or sprayed in the face.

At the time, he thought the situation was dire enough to bar their entry, based essentially on just the noise he heard. In retrospect, seeing the multitude of videos that exist, most of it coming from insurrectionists themselves, he should be more alarmed and angered by what happened. To go back and downplay events after the fact and actually characterize the folks who breached the Capitol as "tourists" is beyond duplicitous. He's knowingly lying

• Russia collusion
  • COVID Virus jumped from animals
  • Good people on both sides
  • Hunter‘s laptop was Russia disinformation
  • Georgia Secretary of State intimidation
  • Hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work and/or is dangerous
  • Carter Page was a Russian spy
Just off the top. I could go on.
I wouldn’t use any of those examples. Especially since trump did say “good people on both sides.”

I’d go with:
  1. Fomenting racial discord by disproportionally focusing on incidents affecting minorities - and sometimes killing the story when they can’t turn it into a “white guy problem” such as in the case of AAPI violence.
  2. Choosing what stories to cover during a national election to ensure anything tainting Biden is sat on - this is out of knee jerk reaction to what they did to HRC back when they were close to being journalists and the guilt and pressure they feel is crushing their weak souls
  3. Using and pushing terms like insurrection/rebellion when these are actually criminal offenses - none of which have been levied against the perps
  4. Pushing an anti-Trump agenda from Day 1 of his presidency. Trump sucks out loud but the media sucked out loud too with their treatment of him.

My point is that the evidence that has been exposed since the attack does not justify a de-escalation in his view of the seriousness. He was barricading the doors before he even had the oppty to see cops being attacked, crushed by doors, or sprayed in the face.

At the time, he thought the situation was dire enough to bar their entry, based essentially on just the noise he heard. In retrospect, seeing the multitude of videos that exist, most of it coming from insurrectionists themselves, he should be more alarmed and angered by what happened. To go back and downplay events after the fact and actually characterize the folks who breached the Capitol as "tourists" is beyond duplicitous. He's knowingly lying
but cosmic again it's always the same dance. the guy's nuts. and a liar. the dems have nuts people that are liars too. to focus exclusively on one side's nuts while ignoring people who have ptsd from trespassers but don't want to fund more cops is insane. and the latter gets far more national play and has far more influence than the idiot you're citing. i recognize the insanity of my own side. hell mccloskey is having a pink shirt drive in rino bbq roast in a mall parking lot with general flynn as the speaker. how insane is that shit show. and that's no more insane than the progressive dem elected mayor here who wants to close the jail and reduce police funding. there. are. crazies. on. both. sides. yet somehow you don't see it

Reactions: Jg48
I wouldn’t use any of those examples. Especially since trump did say “good people on both sides.”

I’d go with:
  1. Fomenting racial discord by disproportionally focusing on incidents affecting minorities - and sometimes killing the story when they can’t turn it into a “white guy problem” such as in the case of AAPI violence.
  2. Choosing what stories to cover during a national election to ensure anything tainting Biden is sat on - this is out of knee jerk reaction to what they did to HRC back when they were close to being journalists and the guilt and pressure they feel is crushing their weak souls
  3. Using and pushing terms like insurrection/rebellion when these are actually criminal offenses - none of which have been levied against the perps
  4. Pushing an anti-Trump agenda from Day 1 of his presidency. Trump sucks out loud but the media sucked out loud too with their treatment of him.
what's more it's infiltrated outlets that we all once held in high esteem like 60 minutes. From Anderson cooper's transparent hit jobs on the police to the outright lies about Desantis and covid that were literally debunked with a blowhorn by fla dems. one would have to have their head deep up their ass not to see the media is pushing an agenda - and it ain't just cnn

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa

I’d go with:
Every point is false on its face. . Trump did say both sides, but the way Biden, Chris Wallace, and others stated it was false. Your list also falsifies the events, but it might be too deep for the simple minds we are dealing with.

what's more it's infiltrated outlets that we all once held in high esteem like 60 minutes. From Anderson cooper's transparent hit jobs on the police to the outright lies about Desantis and covid that were literally debunked with a blowhorn by fla dems. one would have to have their head deep up their ass not to see the media is pushing an agenda - and it ain't just cnn
When did it start? I hate (usually) what about shit but seriously when did it start?

Fox News. Fair and balanced. Which was always a lie.

There was always going to be a reaction. Air America (terribly bad) and MSNBC (real money). From there it’s an arms race for those sweet sweet eyeballs and ad dollars. To be sure there is real journalism out there. But hardly ever when discussing politics. And hell that might be a response to there not being any real politicians anymore (In the traditional sense. Most are just reality stars now). That’s a chicken and egg argument though I’d probably side with the Congress critters responding to the 24 news predator.

So now we have two sides competing to set the narrative AND NEITHER SIDE CAN BE TRUSTED TO BE 100% HONEST. That’s gone. Over. Edward R Murrow ain’t walking through that door. Our best bets are folks like Christiane Amanpour (get well!) and Fareed Zakaria. At least for TV that is. And guess what? They ain’t on prime time. I know the first amendment is sacrosanct but something needs to be done or we’re doomed.

When did it start? I hate (usually) what about shit but seriously when did it start?

Fox News. Fair and balanced. Which was always a lie.

There was always going to be a reaction. Air America (terribly bad) and MSNBC (real money). From there it’s an arms race for those sweet sweet eyeballs and ad dollars. To be sure there is real journalism out there. But hardly ever when discussing politics. And hell that might be a response to there not being any real politicians anymore (In the traditional sense. Most are just reality stars now). That’s a chicken and egg argument though I’d probably side with the Congress critters responding to the 24 news predator.

So now we have two sides competing to set the narrative AND NEITHER SIDE CAN BE TRUSTED TO BE 100% HONEST. That’s gone. Over. Edward R Murrow ain’t walking through that door. Our best bets are folks like Christiane Amanpour (get well!) and Fareed Zakaria. At least for TV that is. And guess what? They ain’t on prime time. I know the first amendment is sacrosanct but something needs to be done or we’re doomed.
i don't know. in my adult life i always think of it starting with rush. he became fabulously wealthy with shock partisan journalism. my brethren conservatives will cast aspersions my way but i point to rush for the media and newt in congress as the genesis for the divisive dysfunctional partisan world we live in today

i don't know. in my adult life i always think of it starting with rush. he became fabulously wealthy with shock partisan journalism. my brethren conservatives will cast aspersions my way but i point to rush for the media and newt in congress as the genesis for the divisive dysfunctional partisan world we live in today
That’s when I started to notice it.

Damn I forgot about Newt. He was like a whole new invasive species that caused a particularly negative reaction.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Damn I forgot about Newt. He was like a whole new invasive species that caused a particularly negative reaction.
yup. rush's show (i believe) went national a few years after howard stern. i always thought he saw an opportunity in the political arena to emulate a bit of howard's shock jock stuff. howard would have celebs and the stripper chair and the rat pack and all that but when he would just have conversations with jackie and robin and all them about current events or his weekend or whatever he was pure entertainment genius. i loved listening to him without all the sophomoric stuff. tangent over.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
exactly.

assassinate and kidnap people?! wtf? beyond absurd. that's not how you go about doing either. and spot on with why they were there.
Not like the FBI treats these kidnapping threats seriously, do they?

Not like the FBI treats these kidnapping threats seriously, do they?

was she at the capitol on jan 6? is that what these charges arise from? or were there no kidnapping charges from the 6th so you had to pick a different (nonresponsive) event?

I’d go with:
I'll give you all that.

Evening cable news is dominated by opinion which allows the station to slant emotionally....which is the perfected tactic that Fox has been using for years (and radio with the rise of Limbaugh, Hannity first on the radio).

It sucks but you can't have a right wing propaganda apparatus go on unabashed without a response, especially when it generates the income and ratings that emotional grievance programming brings.

Yes this is a gentle wuttabout, but I'd say the rise is more a reaction to what changed when medium ownership was deregulated in the 80's allowing for the rise of Murdoch to control a big chunk of media outlets.

Many of these dummies were Bernie supporters. Then trump started his drain the swamp rhetoric so they gravitated to him. I’m not sure right wingers is the right classification. Now that trump is out they’re rudderless looking for a host from either party
Wait -- your winning theory is that "Trump is out"?

I don't think he (or Gaetz or Greene or Mike Braun) considers Trump out yet. Events may prove you to be right, but you are about the only one who thinks Trump is out of the picture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT