ADVERTISEMENT

What do current players think?

Stuffshot

Hall of Famer
Feb 20, 2008
I saw an alleged tweet from Freddy McSwain. Have any of the other current players expressed their thoughts about the new hire?

From what I've seen a lot of them are on the Kilroys back patio enjoying quals weekend. Not sure, this is on the front of their mind atm.

This just in: From a friend who has a friend who is still friends with a guy who used to work for a friend who knows this guy who works at a bar: "Wow".

Reactions: IUclover
I wonder what Miller will do if all thirteen scholarship players decide to come back this fall. I am guessing it won't happen, but would an interesting scenario, especially with one committed recruit.

This just in: From a friend who has a friend who is still friends with a guy who used to work for a friend who knows this guy who works at a bar: "Wow".
When your friend four-times-removed said "Wow," was he/she looking at your mother or your sister ?

I wonder what Miller will do if all thirteen scholarship players decide to come back this fall. I am guessing it won't happen, but would an interesting scenario, especially with one committed recruit.
Since two recruits have asked to pull their LOI, we aren't going to have an issue. We will have open spots after OG, Hartman, JBJ, and possibly RoJo leave. The real question is do we bank a scholarship for next year and will the hire attract an undecided player or transfer. McRoberts might have a scholarship for next year.

Since two recruits have asked to pull their LOI, we aren't going to have an issue. We will have open spots after OG, Hartman, JBJ, and possibly RoJo leave. The real question is do we bank a scholarship for next year and will the hire attract an undecided player or transfer. McRoberts might have a scholarship for next year.

I read that Archie was high on Clifton Moore so I'd love to see him re-commit as I believe he'd be a star in 2 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT