ADVERTISEMENT

What did I predict!!!!

victorbear

All-Big Ten
Sep 28, 2005
TMP, Twentyloser defending this crap telling us “what do u expect from a 40 ranked team” I’m starting to think that they in fact are the Purdue fans telling us IU fans to STFU!

TMP, Twentyloser defending this crap telling us “what do u expect from a 40 ranked team” I’m starting to think that they in fact are the Purdue fans telling us IU fans to STFU!
They are such in the minority it’s not even funny

You forgot to switch names. Also, questions need to have a question mark on the end of them. That would be one of these "?" things. There is no chance that you're an IU grad.

Please stop with the accusing people of having multiple user names. I have one and I'll use it every time to be critical of shitty play or shitty coaching or your asinine defenses of it. Long-time fans are upset, the product is not what was promised and we have a right to bitch.

Please stop with the accusing people of having multiple user names. I have one and I'll use it every time to be critical of shitty play or shitty coaching or your asinine defenses of it. Long-time fans are upset, the product is not what was promised and we have a right to bitch.
You're very defensive. All you do is bitch and I seriously don't get how you can live life all pissed off all the time. You could criticize without all the hyperbolic nonsense and be far more effective here.

Exactly, why are we 40 ranked three years in while throwing out a top 10 level salary? He's technically correct, what should we expect, but why are we still at that level?

You're very defensive. All you do is bitch and I seriously don't get how you can live life all pissed off all the time. You could criticize without all the hyperbolic nonsense and be far more effective here.

Yeah, I am bitchy, because IU basketball used to be life and about the one thing that could make winter tolerable, today it is just a joke. Guess what, your not my or anybody's psychologist, so FO, with your view of what fans should expect. How old are you? How do you not see there is a major problem that we pay 3.5M a year to hope to make the NCAA?

If you would rather waste your time defending a shitty product on the court, which is pretty much indefensible for the salary, treat this forum as some social media playground you'd wish to monitor, and not address anything related to basketball … I can't stop you, but I wish you'd stop

Yeah, I am bitchy, because IU basketball used to be life and about the one thing that could make winter tolerable, today it is just a joke. Guess what, your not my or anybody's psychologist, so FO, with your view of what fans should expect. How old are you? How do you not see there is a major problem that we pay 3.5M a year to hope to make the NCAA?
Aloha and Hondo should star in the next True Detective series with all of their conspiracy theories , investigative work, etc.. Both think very highly of themselves.

Yeah, I am bitchy, because IU basketball used to be life and about the one thing that could make winter tolerable, today it is just a joke. How old are you? How do you not see there is a major problem that we pay 3.5M a year to hope to make the NCAA?
I graduated IU in '83 so I'm no spring chicken. IU just played two very bad games in a row on the road and I'm not happy about it, but I'm not going to get hysterical about it. I happen to believe that Miller will right the ship and get this team playing well enough to win a few more games and get us in the tournament. You believe the opposite. That's OK, but we don't need to get shitty with each other about it. The reason I'm still confident in Miller is because I live in the Dayton area and followed him closely at UD. I seriously liked the way he coached and how the team played. I think he can get IU playing that way and have us contending for Big Ten and National Championships soon.

I also know that he's NOT going to be fired after this season even if I didn't believe in him as a coach so I don't waste time thinking about that. He WILL get a fourth year and there is zero doubt about it. If next year's team stinks it up I'll likely decide he's just not a good fit for IU. If he's going to be fired it won't happen until after the fourth year. It's just not going to happen before that. Until then, I learned long ago that you don't waste time bitching about things you can't control and it's something you should try.

If you would rather waste your time defending a shitty product on the court, which is pretty much indefensible for the salary, treat this forum as some social media playground you'd wish to monitor, and not address anything related to basketball … I can't stop you, but I wish you'd stop
You could have given me a minute to respond to your previous post first. ;)

I graduated IU in '83 so I'm no spring chicken. IU just played two very bad games in a row on the road and I'm not happy about it, but I'm not going to get hysterical about it. I happen to believe that Miller will right the ship and get this team playing well enough to win a few more games and get us in the tournament. You believe the opposite. That's OK, but we don't need to get shitty with each other about it. The reason I'm still confident in Miller is because I live in the Dayton area and followed him closely at UD. I seriously liked the way he coached and how the team played. I think he can get IU playing that way and have us contending for Big Ten and National Championships soon.

I also know that he's NOT going to be fired after this season even if I didn't believe in him as a coach so I don't waste time thinking about that. He WILL get a fourth year and there is zero doubt about it. If next year's team stinks it up I'll likely decide he's just not a good fit for IU. If he's going to be fired it won't happen until after the fourth year. It's just not going to happen before that. Until then, I learned long ago that you don't waste time bitching about things you can't control and it's something you should try.

OK, I get that, but sometimes the squeaky wheel get's the grease, and most of us here are that because realistic expectations have not been met by year 3 and it get's old watching them lose when the weather is shit and that's pretty much all you have to look forward to is IU ball

OK, I get that, but sometimes the squeaky wheel get's the grease, and most of us here are that because realistic expectations have not been met by year 3 and it get's old watching them lose when the weather is shit and that's pretty much all you have to look forward to is IU ball
Join the Y and look forward to working out. I do that. 20 of us go to Myrtle Beach every March for 6 straight days of golf and I'm looking forward to that. There's a football game today that should be worth watching. ;)

Join the Y and look forward to working out. I do that. 20 of us go to Myrtle Beach every March for 6 straight days of golf and I'm looking forward to that. There's a football game today that should be worth watching. ;)

I'm with you go_iu. The timeline miller has been granted to even be competitive is absurd. that said aloha is right. it can't be "life" as you wrote. if so move to fla or az. places where outdoor activities are year round. or follow other sports. golf. workout. iu bball isn't worth it. aloha on your trip rent a fishing boat in murrell's inlet for a day. you won't regret it.

I predict that mid major Miller is back coaching a mid major within 3 years. It should be next season but it won’t.

When the usual suspects were blindly losing their minds last season (and some even before that) I was consistent that we would know a lot more and I would be ready to judge in Mid February 2020. We are getting pretty close and frankly we have seen some good progress and solid performances mixed with offensive gaps followed by the last set which is concerning.

Not really. I just don't think very highly of those that whine incessently.
Having expectations is not whining. Can anyone really say after 3 years we’re where we should be? Do we really feel next year will be any better? He has some of the best resources in college hoops and is a top 12 paid coach. There’s always excuses - get his players , wait until next year, etc. and after year 5 , we’ll still be a crappy program.

Having expectations is not whining. Can anyone really say after 3 years we’re where we should be? Do we really feel next year will be any better? He has some of the best resources in college hoops and is a top 12 paid coach. There’s always excuses - get his players , wait until next year, etc. and after year 5 , we’ll still be a crappy program.
I have expectations too so you can stow that nonsense. Whining has nothing to do with having expectations. Whining is what you do almost constantly. Try reading your posts aloud and you'll should hear the whining for yourself.

I have expectations too so you can stow that nonsense. Whining has nothing to do with having expectations. Whining is what you do almost constantly. Try reading your posts aloud and you'll should hear the whining for yourself.
Should I applaud instead?

Actually, if he can get a good grad transfer PG next year then yeah they should be good as long as TJD comes back and a few others like Hunter and Race

Last edited:
Actually, if he can get a good grad transfer PG next year then yeah they should’ve good as long as TJD comes back and a few others like Hunter and Race

older doesn't mean better. i'd take talent. our best player by far is a frosh. our recruiting class for 2020 is ranked 35th. we need to find new really good players and fast. jucos, grad transfers, whatever. new blood. players who fight hard.

You’re a little girl that loves mediocrity

Aloha and Hondo should star in the next True Detective series with all of their conspiracy theories , investigative work, etc.. Both think very highly of themselves.
Tv ratings won’t matter either as they love mediocrity

They’ve played like a bunch of bad games this year are U totally clueless. Here let me list them: UConn (who sucks) Arkansas (who sucks) notre Dame (who sucks) Wisconsin (who sucks) Nebraska at home (who sucks) Penn state and @ Ohio State. Just cause they won some of those doesn’t mean they played well, u are such a clown

They’ve played like a bunch of bad games this year are U totally clueless. Here let me list them: UConn (who sucks) Arkansas (who sucks) notre Dame (who sucks) Wisconsin (who sucks) Nebraska at home (who sucks) Penn state and @ Ohio State. Just cause they won some of those doesn’t mean they played well, u are such a clown
Says the board's biggest clown.

Reactions: mike41703

He didn’t win squat at Dayton. Made one run in tourney like our friend the Tan Man. Sorry you have to live in such a shithole maybe that’s why you’re so angry

Actually, if he can get a good grad transfer PG next year then yeah they should’ve good as long as TJD comes back and a few others like Hunter and Race
we have a good point guard. he just has to get healthy and stay that way.

Reactions: Al Bino
if IU basketball is your life, you need to get out more.

Are you a valley girl?
“Like a bunch of bad games”
“are you totally clueless”
“Who sucks”
“You are such a clown”
Your posting is like Jerry Springer, it makes you cringe and is really stupid, but you feel a lot better about your own life after watching it.

Reactions: Radio Zero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT