ADVERTISEMENT

What are your expectations of Romeo this year?

Id say 15 a game. He will be the main backcourt guy. I think Romeo, green, mcroberts, and Durham will be the main backcourt rotation. Rob p may see minutes but not as the starting pg imo. I'd think we will only play like 8 guys once the big ten starts.
McRoberts best learn how to dribble if he's gonna play in the backcourt. Rob P is twice the player as him. Lol

McRoberts best learn how to dribble if he's gonna play in the backcourt. Rob P is twice the player as him. Lol

I don't see how anyone can watch McRoberts and not understand the steadying influence he is on the court. All he does is work to get good shots for his teammates, screen, defend, and rebound... and oh btw, was our best 3 pt shooter percentage-wise. He definitely helps control and secure the ball, regardless if you want to call him a 2, 3, wing, backcourt... he's a player and will still get plenty of minutes this year.

I don't see how anyone can watch McRoberts and not understand the steadying influence he is on the court. All he does is work to get good shots for his teammates, screen, defend, and rebound... and oh btw, was our best 3 pt shooter percentage-wise. He definitely helps control and secure the ball, regardless if you want to call him a 2, 3, wing, backcourt... he's a player and will still get plenty of minutes this year.
McBob will never make the Sports Center highlights or have a double double and he's a freaking walkon. But he does his job the way it's supposed to be done and contributes positively the entire time he's on the court. I think I enjoyed watching him (and Morgan) play the game last year more than I've enjoyed watching an IU player in some time. For an old Indiana country boy like me, he personifies Indiana basketball.

i know you guys feel he can put that team on his back and lead you to a big ten championship and maybe the second weekend of the ncaa tournament. Realistically, do you think he will be as goood as it better than Eric Gordon? Gordon was really good for you guys in his one year and put the team in his back. Yes he had some help, but can Romeo do the same, or will he be more like oladipo, in the sense that he may not take over from day one but by the end of the year he will be the man. Oladipo, is tough because he stayed more than one year but will Romeo be as good as he was his final year at iu? Just curious on your expectations of Romeo and what you will realistically expect out of him.
Why do you use the term "you guys" incessantly?

Why do you use the term "you guys" incessantly?
Am I supposed to say we? Obviously I’m referring to your fan base and your team. I’m referring to what your group as a whole thinks. I’m not exactly sure why that’s I’m even relevant in the conversation

Am I supposed to say we? Obviously I’m referring to your fan base and your team. I’m referring to what your group as a whole thinks. I’m not exactly sure why that’s I’m even relevant in the conversation
I am not here to cast aspersions on your intentions. However, the term "you guys " or "you people" when said by someone outside the group being addressed has a pejorative connotation. So, why not use the neutral word "IU fans" instead?
How do you know with certainty that the majority of IU fans believe that RL is carrying the team on his back?

I am not here to cast aspersions on your intentions. However, the term "you guys " or "you people" when said by someone outside the group being addressed has a pejorative connotation. So, why not use the neutral word "IU fans" instead?
How do you know with certainty that the majority of IU fans believe that RL is carrying the team on his back?

My bad I’ll make sure from now on not to use anything that can be misconstrued as a negative connotation

My bad I’ll make sure from now on not to use anything that can be misconstrued as a negative connotation
In his defense, have you looked at some post on RR's? Good god you could get banned just because you aren't a UK fan...You guys have some great fans no doubt, but the huge numbers of fans that have no self-worth and live vicariously through UK's wins make it the worst fan base on earth. Sad too because I knew an older UK fan that I would rather watch a game with than a IU fan...

In his defense, have you looked at some post on RR's? Good god you could get banned just because you aren't a UK fan...You guys have some great fans no doubt, but the huge numbers of fans that have no self-worth and live vicariously through UK's wins make it the worst fan base on earth. Sad too because I knew an older UK fan that I would rather watch a game with than a IU fan...

The closer you get to the Ohio River border the more you realize how nutty and insane these people are. Worst fanbase by far no stretch of the imagination than any other college basketball out there.

Reactions: hoosier48 and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT