ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the story with Jerome Hunter???,nt

He's hurt; lower leg or foot, depending on which article you find/read. No indication of a return date.

He's not even dressed. .
Bummer. .Definitely the second best freshmen.
Probably won't play against Marquette either.
We'll have to up are game .Marquette will be in the top 3 in the Big East

He is going to be out awhile. It seems like the staff doesn’t even know what is wrong with him.

Why all the big secret? This 2018 IU players have the best available doctors. .
They know what's up.
I'm going with echs86 with a stress fracture. .Sometimes when they say lower leg injury. ..That's code for a achilles problem also.
Who knows? Hopefully he gets healthy.

I'd redshirt him if it's going to be long rehab process. Get him ready for next year when he will be badly needed.

I'd redshirt him if it's going to be long rehab process. Get him ready for next year when he will be badly needed.

If he's nearly as good as advertised he won't be here 4 years so redshirting wouldn't make sense.

With modern healthcare and the doctors available to IU and they cant figure out a leg injury? MRI. X-Ray. I mean goodness gracious

Goodness gracious? You sound like Elmer Fudd and know squat about the situation. Why would you imagine that they aren't doing everything they can or that diagnosis and treatment is as simple as taking a picture? As uninformed and cavalier as the suggestion that Jerome should redshirt and skip the whole Season.

Goodness gracious? You sound like Elmer Fudd and know squat about the situation. Why would you imagine that they aren't doing everything they can or that diagnosis and treatment is as simple as taking a picture? As uninformed and cavalier as the suggestion that Jerome should redshirt and skip the whole Season.
Let me tell you little Rikki he is out for the season, done, finished won’t play again!

He can’t hit a three, free throw shooting sucks, average player at best. Not living up to the hype.
You never saw him play until the last 2 games, then. Not worried about Romeo. Best Freshman in the B1G.

Reactions: echs86
If he's nearly as good as advertised he won't be here 4 years so redshirting wouldn't make sense.
Lots of players expected to be early departures for the NBA don't actually do it. If he's not projected to play until the very end of the season, redshirting makes perfect sense. At that point it's highly unlikely that he'd get meaningful minutes. Of course, if he recovers quickly and the coach thinks the team would be better this year with him playing, he will play.

We are 7 weeks away from the start of conference play. It's far too early to start making decisions on whether to he should red shirt. It wasn't long ago that he was earning gold jerseys and expected to be a major contributor."Surgery" can mean a lot of things, and even though I'm not optimistic I'm still holding out hope he can come back and be the difference this year.

Why all the big secret? This 2018 IU players have the best available doctors. .
They know what's up.
I'm going with echs86 with a stress fracture. .Sometimes when they say lower leg injury. ..That's code for a achilles problem also.
Who knows? Hopefully he gets healthy.

HIPAA restricts what the university can say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT