ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the real deal with McCulley?

Last week he was limited due to injury and was just going to be used in the red zone. Might be holding him out this game since he likely won’t be needed.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Well, at least he got wide open on the overthrow. Spectacular almost grab on another.

He'll find a way in. But that is some serious depth.

Reactions: grammy2
I would like to know his 40 time and how it compares to the others. He just doesn’t seem as fast or quick.

Was told today by an insider that there was some "friction" when the new staff came in...that has for the most part been eliminated...

But, you waste 2 mos trying to get on the same page as the new crew...with other guys ready to go....

You get lapped.

I think he would be a dangerous weapon for us still. I'd like to see this rectified, ASAP.

Reactions: IUgradman
I would like to know his 40 time and how it compares to the others. He just doesn’t seem as fast or quick.
He's got to be faster than Sarratt? He can out leap most of them. He has hands.

Cig said maybe in spring at a presser a ton of things he wanted to see better, to indicate he was down on the depth chart, but then ended with "I'm glad we got him" . So by that I assumed any 'not practicing hard enough' friction was gone. But he isn't playing.

The QB will probably see it done when the B1G gets tough, if he really should be in the rotation more. Rourke will get him if he wants him. That one goal line package that's who he went to at UCLA, but McCulley wasn't quite ready for the defense and the throw was a bit late. Missed it...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT