ADVERTISEMENT

Western Illinois (0-11, RPI #295) 3/13 - 3/14; Northern Illinois (4-10, RPI #188) 3/16 - 3/18 *

Except for Sunday, the weather is going to continue to be an issue this weekend. Here is the forecast:

Fri: High of 42, no precip, winds ?
Sat: High of 42 with an 80% chance of precip, winds ?
Sun: High of 55, 10% chance of precip, winds ?

A doubleheader on Sunday?

Well, today’s game is cancelled. And it’s Western Illinois. I wish it was Eastern Illinois.

I think I got a little too excited to play another high RPI team. Western is 295 out of 297. I wish it was Eastern, too.

Thanks for the correction.

Except for Sunday, the weather is going to continue to be an issue this weekend. Here is the forecast:

Fri: High of 42, no precip, winds ?
Sat: High of 42 with an 80% chance of precip, winds ?
Sun: High of 55, 10% chance of precip, winds ?

A doubleheader on Sunday?

Awful, awful, awful weather for baseball. I don't care what anybody says, playing baseball in those conditions is miserable. Of course, I'll tell my 11 and nine year old to "... oh just play. Quit whining." :)

Reactions: RBB89
Awful, awful, awful weather for baseball. I don't care what anybody says, playing baseball in those conditions is miserable. Of course, I'll tell my 11 and nine year old to "... oh just play. Quit whining." :)

You gotta give some credit to Pacific. They know they stink, we know they stink, but they came in and were spirited for 3 straight away games in decidedly non-Pacific weather. They gave us everything we wanted and more. Sunday's game was actually a very good game to watch if you could keep your mind off the 45*, windy weather.

Reactions: Seyton
You gotta give some credit to Pacific. They know they stink, we know they stink, but they came in and were spirited for 3 straight away games in decidedly non-Pacific weather. They gave us everything we wanted and more. Sunday's game was actually a very good game to watch if you could keep your mind off the 45*, windy weather.

I'll buy that. I was referring to this coming weekend, though. Either way, you're right.

ADVERTISEMENT