ADVERTISEMENT

Were in first place in the big and

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the next four BT games are against NEB, OSU, RU and MINN.

Of those, only OSU seems to have much of an NCAA hope, and that’s a home game. Could we start 6-0? Unlikely but certainly doable.
Gerdy, were you sneaking eggnog when no one was looking?

Next years wish is the same for all of us.
You want a red-headed, divorcee, nympho with big breasts, ample ass, great sense of humor, who loves basketball and enjoys role plays too? Damn, I thought I was the only one! Wrap her up Santa! Merry Xmas!

PS, Go Hoosiers!

ecb645ca906945bc307a67588c61e084.jpg

Last edited:
And the next four BT games are against NEB, OSU, RU and MINN.

Of those, only OSU seems to have much of an NCAA hope, and that’s a home game. Could we start 6-0? Unlikely but certainly doable.
AS President Obama would say Yes we can.

Reactions: bbafficionado
You want a red-headed, divorcee, nympho with big breasts, ample ass, great sense of humor, who loves basketball and enjoys role plays? Damn, I thought I was the only one! Wrap her up Santa! Merry Xmas!

PS, Go Hoosiers!

And a Happy Festivus to you too!

Reactions: kkott
You want a red-headed, divorcee, nympho with big breasts, ample ass, great sense of humor, who loves basketball and enjoys role plays? Damn, I thought I was the only one! Wrap her up Santa! Merry Xmas!

PS, Go Hoosiers!

Where'd you get a picture of my wife? When I get home I'm going to give her a severe tongue lashing.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
I've always loved giving women head. It's the preview of coming attractions
I’ve never known it to be called that, having always considered it more “button-like” than “head”. I’ve always thought I give pretty good button, based upon purring elicited during the more exploratory modalities tested.

Real men come back up sporting “red wings”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT