ADVERTISEMENT

went to Costco to get my refund

they told I had to purchase something 1st, last time I listen to Ricky Schroeder
That doesn't sound like Costco I know of.
Here is what they say:
  • Speak with a team member at any warehouse membership counter and receive an immediate refund, or...
  • Call our Member Services Center at 1-800-774-2678
https://customerservice.costco.com/...d/1308/kw/Can I cancel my membership anytime?

If your Costco clerk doesn't abide by their policy, tell him/her that you would report.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
Maybe Chachi would be more helpful. The Republicans have all the best stars!
I will never understand why anyone gives a f*ck about a damn mask, Trump was such a dumbass for making this political, only positive that came from it was it cost him the presidency. If he just would have let fauci and burkes handle the press conferences he would have won the election in a landslide. But no he had to make it all about him, ended up showing the nation what a complete idiot he is

I will never understand why anyone gives a f*ck about a damn mask, Trump was such a dumbass for making this political, only positive that came from it was it cost him the presidency. If he just would have let fauci and burkes handle the press conferences he would have won the election in a landslide. But no he had to make it all about him, ended up showing the nation what a complete idiot he is
Self-pwn?

The best tweet about this I saw was something like...Thanks Ricky, now I don't have to cry at the ending of "The Champ" anymore.

That style of joke always works.

Like when Sebatian Bach of Skidrow played Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar, the joke went....it's the first time in around 2000 years that the audience cheered after the crucifixion.

That style of joke always works.

Like when Sebatian Bach of Skidrow played Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar, the joke went....it's the first time in around 2000 years that the audience cheered after the crucifixion.
Hahahaha!

I'm pretty sure I'm older than Rick Schroeder, but in the still photo's from Costco he looks like my grandfather. Does being slightly nuts make you age faster?

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
I'm pretty sure I'm older than Rick Schroeder, but in the still photo's from Costco he looks like my grandfather. Does being slightly nuts make you age faster?
wFCaVXV.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT