ADVERTISEMENT

Well, Tiger lost again.

You don't like Tiger, but you are a Barry Bonds fan??? Huh?

Bonds was a cheating fake his whole career. It's surprising that a writer of ethics who even consider liking a cheater in any sport. Tiger may have been a horrible husband, but he's not a horrible golfer. Far as I can tell Barry Bonds not only lied his butt off constantly, but without roids, he's a below average ball player too.

I was a Barry Bonds fan until it was determined he used Peds. I will guarantee you Tiger also has used them. Why else would he go to the Canadian doctor with ARod?

Again, they're athletes. Why anyone would have the expectation they should be role models is ludicrous. They have no specialized training, or accomplishments to warrant that. In fact, quite the opposite, many have been pampered and catered to because of their talent... not the best recipe for character development. Sure there are tons of good guys, but you're hoping they'll be who you want them to be... who you think you would be... ain't how it works with people. Appreciate them for their athletic talents, but tell your kids to be selective or look elsewhere for role models. They're as flawed, if not more so, than everyone else.

I was a role model for kids when I was Sports Editor at Greenfield, IN right out of college. The newspaper had fired the previous sports editor for using inappropriate language around the high school athletes.

You don't like Tiger, but you are a Barry Bonds fan??? Huh?

Bonds was a cheating fake his whole career. It's surprising that a writer of ethics who even consider liking a cheater in any sport. Tiger may have been a horrible husband, but he's not a horrible golfer. Far as I can tell Barry Bonds not only lied his butt off constantly, but without roids, he's a below average ball player too.

I WAS a Barry Bonds fan until he was linked to Peds. After that, I no longer was one of his fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT