ADVERTISEMENT

Well this is interesting if you follow the PGa

Are players really going to give up their big American paychecks and the money they make from American companies? Will be interested to see who jumps ship. I’ll bet Phil is on that list.

If you follow soccer in Europe you know two things are ruining it. Oil money and Russian oligarchs. It was only a matter of time.

Wait until they start buying American football, baseball, basketball teams.

• Sad
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Are players really going to give up their big American paychecks and the money they make from American companies? Will be interested to see who jumps ship. I’ll bet Phil is on that list.

If it's only guys like Adam Scott, the PGA will be a winner. Get him and Day outta here, but keep Cam Smith

Reactions: Spartans9312
If you follow soccer in Europe you know two things are ruining it. Oil money and Russian oligarchs. It was only a matter of time.

Or the only US-based F1 team?

skysports-haas-f1-2021_5292203.jpg

I just hope Americans remember how great the scene was on 16 in Phoenix last week.

You aren't going to experience anything like that in Saudi or any other Islamic country.

I think they’ll get a lot of Asian and euro players. Not any Americans of consequence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT