ADVERTISEMENT

Well, that was fun.

Just got home. That was a fun day. Got to Lot 12 around 9:30 and it was pretty full, at least from what we’ve seen so far this year. Was walking near the Big Show and had John Mellencamp arrive and walk right by us. The crowd was awesome and the students really were great. The Nebraska fans behind us were pretty shell shocked. The guy just kept apologizing to his family for dragging them to the game. They left halfway through the 3rd.

That was the best environment for an IU football game I’ve seen.

Just got home. That was a fun day. Got to Lot 12 around 9:30 and it was pretty full, at least from what we’ve seen so far this year. Was walking near the Big Show and had John Mellencamp arrive and walk right by us. The crowd was awesome and the students really were great. The Nebraska fans behind us were pretty shell shocked. The guy just kept apologizing to his family for dragging them to the game. They left halfway through the 3rd.

It's a long way back when you lose--we've all been there.

I have been going to IU football games for over 50 years now. I don’t think I have ever seen IU beat down a 5-1 Big Ten team like that. Ever…..
Today’s beatdown ties the IU record for margin of victory against a Big Ten opponent. Back in the old days we’d be saying, “Everything’s coming up roses!”.

Apologizing for being at the game. Hilarious. So far other top 25 teams are winning but no one destroying like we did.

It was fun and could not have been a more gorgeous fall day. Campus was buzzing before and after, leaves were pretty and we kicked a$$. Dave Portnoy said any recruits on campus today would be crazy not to commit. We’ll see. Wish Juju had made it.m

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT