ADVERTISEMENT

Well played game, screwed by the refs 2x in the last minute

That assistant was getting kickbacks by agents for funneling them to him. How exactly does that remotely affect recruiting and help Underwood get a guy?

You are doubling down on stupid here. That did nothing to benefit anybody but the guy making side cash doing it. You think Underwood wanted to risk sanctions so his assistant could line his own pockets with some extra cash?

Let's not pretend like Underwood has texts similar to Bill Self talking about buying players. Try to have an honest conversation.

How about no conversation at all and you just go the f*** away.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoosiersChamps
What a childish argument. "You came onto a message board to troll Illinois fans so what Eric Gordon did was ok".

What's next? "he started it?"

What Gordon did was disgusting. He repeatedly lied to Weber. His dad started on a smear campaign telling everybody Weber was racist. He acted like a complete idiot at State Farm and then wondered why he almost got into it with Illinois fans.

You guys all defended that b.s. with Sampson then acted beside yourself when you got what was coming to you for hiring a cheater w/ no moral fiber in his being and you still defend it today? I came on here with one single troll post and then attempted to have an honest conversation about the game (and the call I conceded I thought was absurd on the jump ball).
Come to think of it, not sure this video isn't better:

Only challenged by the actual trolling of the Illwhini fanbase!

Durham clearly fouled. Phinisee tripped. Wake up refs!

It wasn't just those two missed calls. Did you notice IU was whistled for two travels even though Illinois traveled on about every possession? The Illini changed pivots, shuffled their feet and took several steps before dribbling the ball and yet they didn't get called for travel.

Last comment on the debated foul Watch the video, I don't think the defenders left foot is stationary and he's certainly not set. I interpreted it akin to a hip check when the defender quickly positions the hip before the offensive player moves forward.

Not intentional in this case but I think it's a foul. Due to the resulting change of possession, I don't care if there are 2 mins left, the refs have to call it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT