ADVERTISEMENT

We'll play Arkansas with a score to settle.

The big center for Arkansas has packed it in. He believes he is going to be at first round draft pick and has decided that he is too good for the NIT Tournament.

I watched part of the Providence/Arkansas game. Arkansas was hitting everything they threw up. They were 5 for 5 from 3 when I turned it off--and I don't think that Joe kid hit any of them.

If they shoot that well against us, we'll lose. It would also help if we tried all game.

Reactions: IUgradman
On Saturday at tip-off, 50% of the NCAA tournament teams will be wishing their team had another game to play. Not sayin, just sayin.

Reactions: Fro
I stand corrected. The talk coming out of the game last night was that those who played on 3/19 would play again on 3/21. Not sure who would be playing 3/21 per the bracket?

I prefer Saturday around noon. Get in and get out before most of the second round NCAA tournament games start. Plus I might be able to take my four year old to her first game. Not too crowded and $20 tickets!

On Saturday at tip-off, 50% of the NCAA tournament teams will be wishing their team had another game to play. Not sayin, just sayin.

Ummm, not really. I want us to win, but you can't lose sight of the fact that the very best this tournament allows us to do is say: "We're 69!"

...not that there's anything wrong with that! Did someone mention a super model?

Reactions: cryano
Obviously it’s not the NCAA but whoever wins this can say they beat five sorta good to pretty good teams in a row and that’s worth hanging a banner over.

The game is tomorrow night, Thursday at The Hall at 9 pm. So, yeah, it’s soon.
Last night everyone was saying Thursday but today it seems the game is Saturday. That would give Romeo more time for treatment. Having another guard will be important as they may be more perimeter focused without Gabbard.

Last night everyone was saying Thursday but today it seems the game is Saturday. That would give Romeo more time for treatment. Having another guard will be important as they may be more perimeter focused without Gabbard.
He’s not ever playing again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT