ADVERTISEMENT

welcome trent

Now I'm confused; what's bsmitty to do, upset because PU lost Sisley, happy because he's (supposedly!) an IU fan, what?

I know $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! Big offer came through this weekend, right?

Last edited:
Now I'm confused; what's bsmitty to do, upset because PU lost Sisley, happy because he's (supposedly!) and IU fan, what?

I know $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! Big offer came through this weekend, right?
I think the deciding factor was me telling him to always remember that there’s no movie called “Boilers” back in June.😉 He’s a good player, & a very nice young man, glad to see he pulled the trigger.

Seen him evey yr in high school. Including some Jr High games..
Solid piece .Like many he'll just get better with better players around him...
Better than avge athlete..Nice mid range game..
Congratulations to the coaching staff...

I think the deciding factor was me telling him to always remember that there’s no movie called “Boilers” back in June.😉 He’s a good player, & a very nice young man, glad to see he pulled the trigger.
I like telling Boiler fans that they are still Hoosiers.😉

Reactions: VanPastorMan
Seen him evey yr in high school. Including some Jr High games..
Solid piece .Like many he'll just get better with better players around him...
Better than avge athlete..Nice mid range game..
Congratulations to the coaching staff...
I watched him play against our Hatchets twice. He was very impressive and to me he looks bigger than 6'7". Perhaps he just looks long. I am very glad he is a Hoosier.

Reactions: 76-1
I was high on Sisley. A former pastor of my current church lives around Heritage Hills H.S. now. While we were visiting I told him that I was going to email him if Sisley went to IU.
please STFU ...

Every post you make the topic is "I" .. go back to facebook.

• Haha
Reactions: Cavanagh
He looked far more naturally aggressive than Kopp.....the travel team highlights were all hustle and inside toughness. One shooting issue may be that he's got a low release---kind of a push shot. 'Good enough for Montverde' is to be noted.
agree, he seems to me to have a better nose for the ball and not afraid to mix it up. Best thing he could've done was go to Montverde. That shows a guy that wants to improve. I watched him in an aau game this summer against a really good scoring guard and his eyes lit up every time he saw Sisley on him. If he's going to play out on the floor in college, he's got to get more comfortable staying with perimeter players. I've actually heard his defense praised but on this day he was on skates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT