ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the 2016 Andy Awards!

ava-addams-my-dads-hot-girlfriend-1282210-2629623246.jpg

Alright, one more minor award, and then we're down to the Big Three. This is the award for Worst Thread. To present this award, my good friend, Sophie Dee! For those dumbasses on this forum who don't like Sophie, let me just say, I have personally ****ed her ****, and that ***** is hot as ****. So, you better recognize.

tgnv3rN.jpg

Thanks for sticking up for me, Ava! Luv ya! Anyway, the nominees for worst thread are: TMP's Atheism is Awesome, Zizkov's Anti-American Propaganda, Deflategate, The Beer Thread and Joe Hoopsier's Boss Has the Hots For Him.

And the Andy goes to...
tumblr_nk7bphXtXs1qhm2hjo1_540.jpg

.... Of course! This one was about as difficult to predict as trying to guess where I'm eventually going to stick that giant black dildo! Obviously, the winner is Deflategate! Congratulations, to everyone who took part in turning this forum into a football orgy, from the biggest Tom Brady Ball-lickers, to the dumbest...ahem..."Coltish Quim," or whatever the **** the phrase is. Way to go, everyone! Good job ruining the forum!
In honor you need to unlock this thread and let that Unicorn live

So that's where you guys decided to take this thread......why am I not surprised?

So what I took from all this is OHG was in the epic 3some with McNutt, because no way he wins all these awards on his posting abilities.

ADVERTISEMENT