bee57a5886afd40a32033315324f184a--sexy-girls-car-girls.jpg

7f964ccd16179387ca10a070f8886c48--sensual-seduction-irish-girls.jpg

792157788.g_400-w_g.jpg

qbZ3tSm.jpg

rBVaVlzNT4uAM8hnAAJP7IVkC6k395.jpg

framed-posters-seductive-woman-lying-blindfold-in-handcuffs.jpg.jpg

d6fc9bc85aa9d360493a166aa613c38e.gif

My heart skipped a beat... memories.

It also reminded me of this rope thing, Japanese bondage. An ex-gf was into it -- she even asked to sign up or learn from a video (at least) on the art of Japanese bondage -- particular their rope works. Apparently its quite intricate ropework -- like 50 Shades of Grey but more skilled.
tumblr_no26ce6IQB1qhm2hjo1_400.png

shibari-japanese-rope-bondage-cover-woman-in-bondage.jpeg

939Shibari.jpg

I never got around to take a course in it. She even suggests the instructor who was coming down from Japan etc for it. I guess she misread me -- I was more into the inter-course than the coursework. She also loved looking at herself being feck.

The weird one is a friend of mine here. She told me that her colleague was complaining about her husband who loved to dress up in women's clothes and he would the colleague to strap on a dildo and feck him. (They are a married couple with two kids.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kkott and sdhoosier

It also reminded me of this rope thing, Japanese bondage. An ex-gf was into it -- she even asked to sign up or learn from a video (at least) on the art of Japanese bondage -- particular their rope works. Apparently its quite intricate ropework -- like 50 Shades of Grey but more skilled.

939Shibari.jpg

I never got around to take a course in it. She even suggests the instructor who was coming down from Japan etc for it. I guess she misread me -- I was more into the inter-course than the coursework. She also loved looking at herself being feck.

The weird one is a friend of mine here. She told me that her colleague was complaining about her husband who loved to dress up in women's clothes and he would the colleague to strap on a dildo and feck him. (They are a married couple with two kids.)

Man, that is some skillful ropework! Amazing how he made the rope appear nipple-like at the right area. He's a nice man, I like how he's supporting her when she's all tied up! Sign me up for that class!

Man, that is some skillful ropework! Amazing how he made the rope appear nipple-like at the right area. He's a nice man, I like how he's supporting her when she's all tied up! Sign me up for that class!

Unfortunately, she doesn't talk to me anymore. :( Something to do with my inability to commit or sumthing.

Unfortunately, she doesn't talk to me anymore. :( Something to do with my inability to commit or sumthing.

Sounds like you need a mediator! My fee is a ticket for her to Charlotte or me to her... that's all! I'm here for ya' brother!

939Shibari.jpg

You are there wind beneath my very married wings. Don't ever change.

You are there wind beneath my very married wings. Don't ever change.

It has been a hectic past 15 yrs since the divorce. And I was always one to turn a problem into an opportunity or opportunities in this case. In fact my ex-wife was so fecked off with me -- was like a couple of months after the separation, I hooked up with a Malay/Muslim girl, I mean she was 18, bisexual and loud as a mofo. My ex found out and wanted to hit me for adultery!

That 'relationship' last like a year plus before I started to hit the rich seam of online dating. Its quite different here because the women here are highly successful, financially independent and some times need some loving and if its works out beyond friendship. I guess I create pretty good first impressions and I was getting a pretty good number of hits.

Initially, I was like sleeping with 3-4 women per week. This was when I realised that I couldnt feck a woman three times a day but I can feck three women a day. I honestly think men are built this way.
All this time, I was continuing with my online fishing expedition, expect to be busted by one or more of the then-current stable of women. But for some reason, the attrition rate was pretty low.

So at my peak, I had a rolodex of 12-14 feckbuddies on call.

I think that was probably a mistake as I was pretty stretched thin on all fronts... started seeing each one of them like once a fortnight instead.

There were some irregulars like there was a married woman who insisted on a weekly meetup. Had the occasional twofers like with my yoga instructor who was pissed off at her BF and so she would cook dinner and get some servicing from me. Or some divorcees here and there. (They are great hooks since they just want to break free and their worlds have changed since they last dated -- freer and can be more promiscuous in finding their new identity. I think my offering was my sense of empathy in their search for identity.)

As of now, I am only seeing 3 1/2 (one of them is really pissed off at me at the moment). I am bit bored with this routine at the moment. Tempted to grovel and hook up with some of the old flings.

It will be another new adventure when I move to Penang, in Q1 next year.

Their online dating scene seems a bit unenergetic so I am not sure who that will work out. More Malay girls there though but I don't know what they are like in a predominantly Muslim country. (The Malay girls here can be more liberal in Singapore like mine who drinks and eats pork.)

At worse, I can take a road trip into Thailand which is like 3hrs away.

I like their soapy massages where she bathes you like some little baby and soaps you down, then oil massage. The only problem is that in that wet environment of a big bathtub where she washes you down, then lay you on an airbed (next to the tub) where she soaps you, where especially in an aircon room, you may experience the occasional shrinkage problem!
Then you pray to baby jesus that her oil massage on the bed following the soapy bath works well! (I have been to bed in these places shivering -- even though its like 90degrees outside. We like our aircon here at full blast!)

Let's see how long it takes me to get into the swing of things.

After all, it's for health reasons I do all this -- keeping away that nasty prostate cancer shite with an active sexual life.

It has been a hectic past 15 yrs since the divorce. And I was always one to turn a problem into an opportunity or opportunities in this case. In fact my ex-wife was so fecked off with me -- was like a couple of months after the separation, I hooked up with a Malay/Muslim girl, I mean she was 18, bisexual and loud as a mofo. My ex found out and wanted to hit me for adultery!

That 'relationship' last like a year plus before I started to hit the rich seam of online dating. Its quite different here because the women here are highly successful, financially independent and some times need some loving and if its works out beyond friendship. I guess I create pretty good first impressions and I was getting a pretty good number of hits.

Initially, I was like sleeping with 3-4 women per week. This was when I realised that I couldnt feck a woman three times a day but I can feck three women a day. I honestly think men are built this way.
All this time, I was continuing with my online fishing expedition, expect to be busted by one or more of the then-current stable of women. But for some reason, the attrition rate was pretty low.

I think that was probably a mistake as I was pretty stretched thin on all fronts... started seeing each one of them like once a fortnight instead.

There were some irregulars like there was a married woman who insisted on a weekly meetup. Had the occasional twofers like with my yoga instructor who was pissed off at her BF and so she would cook dinner and get some servicing from me. Or some divorcees here and there. (They are great hooks since they just want to break free and their worlds have changed since they last dated -- freer and can be more promiscuous in finding their new identity. I think my offering was my sense of empathy in their search for identity.)

As of now, I am only seeing 3 1/2 (one of them is really pissed off at me at the moment). I am bit bored with this routine at the moment. Tempted to grovel and hook up with some of the old flings.

Their online dating scene seems a bit unenergetic so I am not sure who that will work out. More Malay girls there though but I don't know what they are like in a predominantly Muslim country. (The Malay girls here can be more liberal in Singapore like mine who drinks and eats pork.)

I like their soapy massages where she bathes you like some little baby and soaps you down, then oil massage. The only problem is that in that wet environment of a big bathtub where she washes you down, then lay you on an airbed (next to the tub) where she soaps you, where especially in an aircon room, you may experience the occasional shrinkage problem!
Then you pray to baby jesus that her oil massage on the bed following the soapy bath works well! (I have been to bed in these places shivering -- even though its like 90degrees outside. We like our aircon here at full blast!)

After all, it's for health reasons I do all this -- keeping away that nasty prostate cancer shite with an active sexual life.

...After all, it's for health reasons I do all this -- keeping away that nasty prostate cancer shite with an active sexual life.

The things we tell ourselves to justify what we want to do! I'm glad you're "healthy"!

The things we tell ourselves to justify what we want to do! I'm glad you're "healthy"!

Can't complain. No major ailments other than self-inflicted ones from sports or clumsiness.

But the boredom factor is an issue/worry. If I am with just one woman, I suspect I will stop having sex with her considering that I am getting bored even with the rotation of 3-4 women in my stable at the moment. (I am sure they can tell I am bored.)

Can't complain. No major ailments other than self-inflicted ones from sports or clumsiness.

But the boredom factor is an issue/worry. If I am with just one woman, I suspect I will stop having sex with her considering that I am getting bored even with the rotation of 3-4 women in my stable at the moment. (I am sure they can tell I am bored.)

That's a tough spot. I think technology today with online dating and apps makes the "ever-greener-pasture" syndrome a potentially never ending cycle. I'd say if you want to be happy, you've got to make a concerted effort to develop ways to keep things interesting when you find the right girl(s), or accept that you are a man-whore and continue your deviant ways and develop new ones, and of course share all exploits, preferably in digitally graphic form, with your AOTF brothers as a therapeutic outlet, of course!

That's a tough spot. I think technology today with online dating and apps makes the "ever-greener-pasture" syndrome a potentially never ending cycle. I'd say if you want to be happy, you've got to make a concerted effort to develop ways to keep things interesting when you find the right girl(s), or accept that you are a man-whore and continue your deviant ways and develop new ones, and of course share all exploits, preferably in digitally graphic form, with your AOTF brothers as a therapeutic outlet, of course!

The test will be next year. Let's see if this leopard's spot changes. May get more needy in a new place. Otherwise there is always Thailand. ;)

Reactions: kkott

I think I suffered a groin pull just reading that. :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT