ADVERTISEMENT

Weather will be a factor again...

IUCol

Junior
Nov 11, 2017
Family just skyped to say there is snow on the ground in Btown and it's 18 degrees. Should be darn cold with a wind to go with it...great day for FB...

Wanna start a prediction thread on the attendance today?...vbg

I just replie to another “no buzz” thread saying that when you combine a tough season, with a non sexy team (MD) and freezing weather (31 at kickoff) it’s not a hot ticket.

If IU were undefeated probably would have a sellout today, but we’re not and sitting in 31 degree weather is not appealing to everyone. It is supposed to be sunny so I hope that helps, but weather is a factor to people like it or not.

Reactions: IUCol and Bowlmania
I just replie to another “no buzz” thread saying that when you combine a tough season, with a non sexy team (MD) and freezing weather (31 at kickoff) it’s not a hot ticket.

If IU were undefeated probably would have a sellout today, but we’re not and sitting in 31 degree weather is not appealing to everyone. It is supposed to be sunny so I hope that helps, but weather is a factor to people like it or not.
Yeah, attendance will be low for the reasons you've cited. Not sure why that's surprising, or particularly interesting, to anyone.Vbg.

Frankly I don't care how many are there. I just want the W.

Reactions: Tokyo Steve
Yeah, attendance will be low for the reasons you've cited. Not sure why that's surprising, or particularly interesting, to anyone.Vbg.

Frankly I don't care how many are there. I just want the W.
You know...you are about to earn an "Ignore"...your just a wounded dog man...

You know...you are about to earn an "Ignore"...your just a wounded dog man...
Please ignore me. And I'm happy to return the favor. Your posts are simply wacky, and the passive-aggressive shtick is really wearing thin.

Oh, I almost forgot - - - vbg.

Family just skyped to say there is snow on the ground in Btown and it's 18 degrees. Should be darn cold with a wind to go with it...great day for FB...

Wanna start a prediction thread on the attendance today?...vbg

What’s this Skype stuff about the weather? You not going to be here?

Everyone -stop with the attendance woes if you ain’t there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT