ADVERTISEMENT

We will WAX Purdue

If players are out and haven't even played this year then they aren't starters, heck they're not even playing at all. EVERY team has guys who are in this situation including IU (probably our best LB) and it happens every year. And even if you don't accept this you must consider the opposing team who is in the same situation with their injured players. And finally who's to say some of those players would have gotten beat out as #1 on depth chart? I'm going to bet you don't even know the Illinois players who were out.
Well... this certainly sounds like you read my post and none of the others... its ok. I wasn't using injuries as an excuse, simply saying both teams were missing guys.

As for your other point, I can call those guys starters as they are #1 on the depth chart the coaches released. I'm not just making their title up

Looking forward to the Purdue iu game this year. Should he a good one!

On that note, eat a dick. I hope the Penix hamstring problem they mentioned today becomes an issue and IU suffers for showing Ramsey the door. Congratulations on Penn State’s dick trip last week, they lost you didn’t win. Hopefully that taste of success holds you over for years to come
Must hurt to watch IUFB successful

I don't have a link, but someone told me this is the first time in history that IU, Purdue and Northwestern have simultaneously started 2-0 in conference play. That's kind of a big deal, if true.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I don't have a link, but someone told me this is the first time in history that IU, Purdue and Northwestern have simultaneously started 2-0 in conference play. That's kind of a big deal, if true.
That was discussed on BTN in one of the studio shows yesterday.

Purdue appears to be a pretender right now. If the game against Wisconsin doesn’t get cancelled, they will have the chance to prove themselves or get exposed. I’m going with the latter.

Purdue appears to be a pretender right now. If the game against Wisconsin doesn’t get cancelled, they will have the chance to prove themselves or get exposed. I’m going with the latter.
Lol, they will get whipped by Wisconsin. Illinois made a run at them using their 4th string QB. Purdue would be 0-2 if they played IU's schedule...

Even if the game is played, W will be down players including their QB.

Lol, they will get whipped by Wisconsin. Illinois made a run at them using their 4th string QB. Purdue would be 0-2 if they played IU's schedule...

Very doubtful they’ll play Wisconsin. And lol at them being 0-2 with your schedule.

Very doubtful they’ll play Wisconsin. And lol at them being 0-2 with your schedule.
Sure you would...You people would not beat Penn State and I highly doubt you'd beat Rutgers up there.

There should be an asterisk next to the final record of any Big Ten West team. You can't claim championship status if you don't play the PSU, UM, OSU of the world.

Why? They outgained you by almost 300 yards. You guys play that game 10 times, you probably lose it 9.

Psssst: This doesn't help your case here. If IU indeed won by some fluke and loses the next nine as you fine folks seem to be hanging your self-esteem on...how does that support "PU beats PS"???

very confusing.

In other words they were only missing Moore at the start unlike Illinois
Wondering if Moore may have an eligibility issue? He originally had planned to sit out this season due to pseudovirus concerns..then a change of plans a few weeks later...but not seeing the field?

Wondering if Moore may have an eligibility issue? He originally had planned to sit out this season due to pseudovirus concerns..then a change of plans a few weeks later...but not seeing the field?
Really hard to say due to the lack of information coming out the program. Just guesses at this point. Eligibility, injury, health concerns, or suspension are the only things I can think of.

Really hard to say due to the lack of information coming out the program. Just guesses at this point. Eligibility, injury, health concerns, or suspension are the only things I can think of.

I stated earlier that he got some bad advice wanting to play this frozen schedule on that POS field of theirs. Way too much risk for a player of his potential and past injuries.

With their soft schedule; If the Wisky game does not happen they really don't need him until the last three games so they can rest him or fix the off-field issue if that is the problem.

Reactions: secondasky
Why? They outgained you by almost 300 yards. You guys play that game 10 times, you probably lose it 9.
Who got the “W” and who got the “L” ? All that matters really ,at the end of the day, we won on the scoreboard. You want to play the yardage game, Iowa outgained PU by almost 100 yards. Does that mean they would beat you, what, 8 out of 10 ? For that matter , a crappy Illinois team with their 4th string QB outgained PU, had a higher per rush average and per completion average, by your metrics you should have lost that game. And you came dangerously close to giving them that chance.
As your gbi brethren would spew, why are you here on a rival board when you guys are 2-0 ? IU must really be in your head.

Not sure how good Purdue is, but they are better than last year with much stronger trench play. That is what I like to see. They are 2-0 in games they would have been 0-2 in last year. Good to see the steps forward and signs of life from the defense. Just keep winning.

Outside of osu, it seems like the big ten could be really competitive from top to bottom. Weird year, but could be fun.

Not sure how good Purdue is, but they are better than last year with much stronger trench play. That is what I like to see. They are 2-0 in games they would have been 0-2 in last year. Good to see the steps forward and signs of life from the defense. Just keep winning.

Outside of osu, it seems like the big ten could be really competitive from top to bottom. Weird year, but could be fun.

It looks like PU is better, especially on the OL, but do you really think that 2019 PU would have lost to that already marginal then decimated Ill team? Yikes.

It looks like PU is better, especially on the OL, but do you really think that 2019 PU would have lost to that already marginal then decimated Ill team? Yikes.
Considering they manhandled Purdue in the trenches last year, yes. Granted, might have been different if Purdue could throw the ball thay game. Hard to win when you don't win in the trenches. Id argue Purdue is 2-0 in trench play dominance this year. Rotating a ton of bodies. Purdue lost a couple of games they could have/should have won last year.

Whats crazy is i'd argue the defense is a big reason Purdue has won both games. To me, the offense isn't totally clicking yet. Really need Dorue to get back. He should be able to hit some of the running lanes Zander can't. That should open up the offense a bit more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT