ADVERTISEMENT

We was talkin

Feb 19, 2020
By we I mean Chanel and me (randy) about the coach miller situation and after puttin our heads together we decided that we should offer the athlitic director job to him since Glen Glass said he was retiring in the newspaper.

Then we could keep everybody happy as a lark and keep truckin in the right direction with a new coach and job for miller as director.

Also, what the heck happened to iudonger? Sure do miss them pictures even though they make chany mad.

Last edited:
By we I mean Chanel and me (randy) about the coach miller situation and after puttin our heads together we decided that we should offer the athlitic director job to him since Glen Glass said he was retiring in the newspaper.

Then we could keep everybody happy as a lark and keep truckin in the right direction with a new coach and job for miller as director.
Proof that two heads are indeed better than one.

You was or you were?

Also, what the heck happened to iudonger? Sure do miss them pictures even though they make chany mad.

What part of Kentucky are you from? We "were" talking, not was talking!
Putting, not puttin!

Just me or does this post read oddly like an imposter Randy Jenkins?

As bad as your grammar is, that's not actually a horrible idea, and one maybe acceptable to Archie vs. ultimately getting fired. I suggested something similar the other day, as far as a reassignment/demotion. A promotion, wise or unwise, to fill a position he's probably ill-fitted to, at least let's us get a new coach and pay Archie for real work. Who really cares about IU baseball or football or soccer. I don't, I'm all for this idea. Archie is AD for a few years, and we get a competent basketball coach without buying him out. The other sports are doing OK, they can survive an Archie as AD tenure

As bad as your grammar is, that's not actually a horrible idea, and one maybe acceptable to Archie vs. ultimately getting fired. I suggested something similar the other day, as far as a reassignment/demotion. A promotion, wise or unwise, to fill a position he's probably ill-fitted to, at least let's us get a new coach and pay Archie for real work. Who really cares about IU baseball or football or soccer. I don't, I'm all for this idea. Archie is AD for a few years, and we get a competent basketball coach without buying him out. The other sports are doing OK, they can survive an Archie as AD tenure
I don't know why you're so fixated on something that is never going to happen. All your posts containing impossible ideas for replacing Miller are just a waste of time. There is no chance he won't be coach next year. Well, no chance other than grave illness, death or his taking a job for twice the money, so there is that. I'll change the certainty to 99.99% that he'll be the coach next year. The chances he'll be coach the next year after that are almost as high. I learned long ago that wasting time fretting about things you cannot change is just not good for your health. Is this why your time left is so short?

Last edited:
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT