ADVERTISEMENT

We need to get some consensus on the draft date...

clubjockey

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
Monday 12/3 is bad for me... Tuesday 12/4 is bad for RBS...

I'm okay with pushing it to 12/5... or we could push it up a week and go right after Thanksgiving... but not Monday the 26th, as that is awful for me as well... we could do 11/27 (Tuesday)?...

If you have a conflict with ANY days in those couple of weeks (last in Nov or first in Dec) let's hear it... we should get two days in a row where no one has a conflict if possible.

My personal preference would be...

to do it earlier rather than later... Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 11/27-11/29?... Does that not work for anyone?

that's only because you're an abject coward...

And you want as much cold data as possible in the form of games-played before you draft... you need to take risks and go with your gut more...

I'd probably be better off if we drafted earlier

That way I wouldn't let myself get deceived by early pretenders like Dayton and SMU, like I did last year.

I think I screw myself up by following these early results, and would be better off relying on a consensus of the preseason predictions.

I go both ways...

Wait... that came out wrong...

anyway, I like to set up early rankings based on research, then follow the games closely and move teams around a little bit based on those results...

Already I've got one team I just loved (possible first round pick) that I don't love so much anymore... and I've got at least one mid-round sleeper team I think might be shockingly good and under the radar just based on game results... also, it helps to sort out the at-large picks some as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT