ADVERTISEMENT

we need Iowa to fold down the stretch and we must go 3 and 2 over last 5 and we will get in

Except for maybe the game vs Maryland, IU will be an underdog in every remaining game. We will be throttled in Columbus and may lose by 100 to Purdue. Minny will beat us at their place. That leaves Maryland and Rutgers at home. We will finish 1-4 in next five and be 1-8 in final 9 games of season. Woof!
ohio st and purdue are losses, we can win the other 3 , if that happens that puts us in decent shape

Except for maybe the game vs Maryland, IU will be an underdog in every remaining game. We will be throttled in Columbus and may lose by 100 to Purdue. Minny will beat us at their place. That leaves Maryland and Rutgers at home. We will finish 1-4 in next five and be 1-8 in final 9 games of season. Woof!
will also bet you anything you want we will not be underdogs vs rutgers and minnesota

If that happens.
Woodson should hear that IU guy or not .
He's already in trouble..
I'm starting to wonder if the Hoosiers aren't going to a have a mass exodus of players..
Signaling trouble in Btown..
Time will tell..

will also bet you anything you want we will not be underdogs vs rutgers and minnesota
We will most certainly be underdogs at Minnesota. It is a road game Minnesota has played good teams tough many a times and even beat a few of them. Rutgers is playing some of the best ball of anyone in the league and we have pretty much proven the last three home games our home court advantage is totally negated by our poor play.

Some of this talk reminds me of the yearly BTT posts where people say things like if we can make the finals of the BTT we can get in the NCAA. Yeah that happens when pigs fly.

If that happens.
Woodson should hear that IU guy or not .
He's already in trouble..
I'm starting to wonder if the Hoosiers aren't going to a have a mass exodus of players..
Signaling trouble in Btown..
Time will tell..
I said before I think we will be looking to fill six spots this spring and I am sticking to that.

Ok. Call it a “friendly” bet and we can just keep track on who has a better record the more we make, deal? No cash. I’ll take the bet. I bet we will “not” be favored in both. Perhaps one. But not both. If either games end in a pick ‘em, I win as technically IU would not be favored.

We will most certainly be underdogs at Minnesota. It is a road game Minnesota has played good teams tough many a times and even beat a few of them. Rutgers is playing some of the best ball of anyone in the league and we have pretty much proven the last three home games our home court advantage is totally negated by our poor play.

Some of this talk reminds me of the yearly BTT posts where people say things like if we can make the finals of the BTT we can get in the NCAA. Yeah that happens when pigs fly.
wrong iu will be favored point spread wise in both games

Ok. Call it a “friendly” bet and we can just keep track on who has a better record the more we make, deal? No cash. I’ll take the bet. I bet we will “not” be favored in both. Perhaps one. But not both. If either games end in a pick ‘em, I win as technically IU would not be favored.
we were favored over wisconsin, you don't think we will be favored over rutgers

Reactions: HillzHoozier
I call 3-2 and 1-1 in btt. 🌞

We needed them to beat Michigan last night, and still need them to beat Michgan on 3/3 and NW next week.

Don't think our chances hinge on anything Iowa does? Committees don't really care where teams are ranked within conferences.

If we go 3-2...I think we'll be in... Probably 9-10 seed. Even if we lose our first BTT game, unless we were to get blown out by 30 or so.

2-3 we're probably still on the bubble. And the BTT could play a role.

Anything less than that, and we're out, and would need to win the BTT.

Don't think our chances hinge on anything Iowa does? Committees don't really care where teams are ranked within conferences.

If we go 3-2...I think we'll be in... Probably 9-10 seed. Even if we lose our first BTT game, unless we were to get blown out by 30 or so.

2-3 we're probably still on the bubble. And the BTT could play a role.

Anything less than that, and we're out, and would need to win the BTT.
2-3 would take 2 wins in btt

that's up to you, I believe we can beat brutgers at home I expect us to, what if newsmax told you we would win?
I did not realize you read newsmax I don't read it but maybe you could fill me on it. I dont think I ever said we cant beat them we can beat alot of teams we just often dont beat them due to our dumb decisions, etc.

better chance we pass iowa than michigan for a couple of thousand reasons i was for michigan last night
We must be looking at different info. Iowa is a 7 seed right now, but with that win, Michigan is up to an 11 seed. If we fold, it won't matter anyway.

We need for good ol IU to start playing some freaking basketball and not have to count on other teams to make the ncaa tourney. 2016 was a long time ago.
Agreed. I think, in general, if they do get back to playing good, solid, basketball, like they were earlier in the B10 season, that will lead to a 3-2 finish coming home. And that we're going to have to get back to playing well, or we'll likely only win 1 more game...if that.

Rutgers...debatable. I think maybe we'll be a 2-3 pt fav.

But yeah, road or not, we should not be dogs vs Minny.
Sad times my friend. No guards and TJD has faded of late. I’d have to look up their guards name but he is very solid and will eat our lunch. No RP to slow him down. I am not as confident about the spread as I am IU walking away with another L.

Sad times my friend. No guards and TJD has faded of late. I’d have to look up their guards name but he is very solid and will eat our lunch. No RP to slow him down. I am not as confident about the spread as I am IU walking away with another L.
Is Phinisee done for the year??

kenpom disagrees. We would be favored in the Maryland, Rutgers, and Minnesota games if they were played today.

simone-biles-gymnastics.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT