ADVERTISEMENT

We have an incredible superintendent at our country club. He is a Penn State

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
graduate and always encourages us to provide him with input. The other day, I emailed him the first time this year regarding some issues at our course and he got right back with me. He said he would take care of the issues and thanked me for contacting him.

Why can't more superintendents be like him? Is it because most of them are Purdue grads?

graduate and always encourages us to provide him with input. The other day, I emailed him the first time this year regarding some issues at our course and he got right back with me. He said he would take care of the issues and thanked me for contacting him.

Why can't more superintendents be like him? Is it because most of them are Purdue grads?
I'd guess it's more likely that this particular super simply hasn't gotten to know you yet.

You lost me at Penn State grad.....;)

He probably wants to get to know your grandkids.....being a PSU grad....they seem to be into that stuff.

Reactions: kkott

you found issues with your course? shocked i tell you. shocked.

i do miss playing harrison. it's a great track.

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT