ADVERTISEMENT

We are Q

Oh **** off. I love all you arm chair psychologists. I am not aggrieved, life is peachy where I sit. Good job, good family, etc. I am a white male. The world is my oyster right? And it is funny how we are the aggrieved when you guys are the ones running around with your panties in a twist wanting to change everything. Modern progressivism is built on intersectional grievance mongering.

No, what IUCrazy is, is a person who is no longer willing to put up with your bullshit construction of society where you get to decide levels of right and wrong so that they always benefit you.

Yikes. This doesn’t sound like the words of a happy person. Lol.

To your substance, you got it wrong. Levels of right and wrong will never always benefit you or me. I acknowledge that. I would challenge that you are the one who has trouble with that reality.

Edit* I appreciate the discourse and never lob anything personally.

Last edited:
We disagree on the aims of the U.S. branch of Antifa. We agree the racist dudes suck. Where we differ is that you take Antifa at their word that they are only against racists. Your problem is that you have not done a deep enough dive to see who Antifa considers to be fascists. Their definition is much more broad then any of you are willing to admit. As someone who tends to have beliefs extremely similar to Ben Shapiro, I find that I would meet the definition of a fascist to Antifa. As said, they are thugs who beat up political opponents, not just Nazis.

So all of these attempts to compare these masked douchebags to the soldiers who stormed the beaches at Normandy is the largest of false equivalencies.
I take the Nazis at their word--they are Nazis...as for who is a fascist...fascism is a much broader category than Nazi. As for Ben Shapiro and the organized opposition to his visit to Berkeley. According to the organizers (see below) who call Shapiro a fascist their recommendation for how to behave with respect to his talk is to (1) don't attend and come to the alternative rally instead; (2) if you do attend then walk out and come to the alternative rally. None of that seems particularly thuglike to me. While their use of the term fascism seems inappropriate wrt Shapiro they are NOT arguing for some totalitarian Stalinist state as you want to imagine. There was no violence and the arrests were for people carrying stuff or wearing masks that the police considered inappropriate.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/12/opinion/conservative-berkeley-ben-shapiro.html

https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/14/us/berkeley-ben-shapiro-speech/index.html

We disagree on the aims of the U.S. branch of Antifa. We agree the racist dudes suck. Where we differ is that you take Antifa at their word that they are only against racists. Your problem is that you have not done a deep enough dive to see who Antifa considers to be fascists. Their definition is much more broad then any of you are willing to admit. As someone who tends to have beliefs extremely similar to Ben Shapiro, I find that I would meet the definition of a fascist to Antifa. As said, they are thugs who beat up political opponents, not just Nazis.

So all of these attempts to compare these masked douchebags to the soldiers who stormed the beaches at Normandy is the largest of false equivalencies.
You are aware of how unhinged you come across in your posts, right?

You are aware of how unhinged you come across in your posts, right?

Don't really care. I don't know you and you don't know me. I think you guys come off as idiots on here as well, in reality you are probably mostly decent guys and gals who have a world view that I view as completely ****ed up. You probably feel the same about mine.

The problem that we collectively have is how do we all get along in this big country of ours. Right now, I think we are taking gigantic steps back. I blame progressive intersectional politics, I blame the rise of the alt-right who are borrowing from the same playbook...this judgment of people based on immutable characteristics is just bad news.

If you watched or saw clips of Trump's rally last night, you saw that the anger is not dissipating. Trump is so called president. Why are these people still so angry? And does he not see the harm in whipping up this crowd's mania? I've been to political rallies, on both sides, for years. And I've never seen ones that feel like they could turn violent at any time. And the other side is told to be civil? For politely asking someone to leave a restaurant or shouting questions to a senator that refuses to hold town halls?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-at-trumps-maga-tour/?utm_term=.4892c77ec0b2
Here's to more Pizza Gates.

Just watched the rally interviews on CNN. Jeez Louise...

Looks like the answer to everything is “you don’t have any evidence the deep state doesn’t exist...”. Reminds me of the arguments we get from some here. These people are insane and, unfortunately, likely heavily armed.

If you watched or saw clips of Trump's rally last night, you saw that the anger is not dissipating. Trump is so called president. Why are these people still so angry? And does he not see the harm in whipping up this crowd's mania? I've been to political rallies, on both sides, for years. And I've never seen ones that feel like they could turn violent at any time. And the other side is told to be civil? For politely asking someone to leave a restaurant or shouting questions to a senator that refuses to hold town halls?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-at-trumps-maga-tour/?utm_term=.4892c77ec0b2
Here's to more Pizza Gates.
What did you say when Obama told his followers to, "get in their face" when dealing with those who disagree with his agenda? I'm with you on the idea that we should be trying to unite the country. But honestly who in the left wing media is trying to do this?

Reactions: Lucy01
What did you say when Obama told his followers to, "get in their face" when dealing with those who disagree with his agenda?

Probably the same thing you said after the numerous times Trump encouraged his supporters to commit outright violence...nothing

Probably the same thing you said after the numerous times Trump encouraged his supporters to commit outright violence...nothing
Trump only encouraged people to protect themselves at his rallies from paid protesters that shouldn’t have been there.

What did you say when Obama told his followers to, "get in their face" when dealing with those who disagree with his agenda? I'm with you on the idea that we should be trying to unite the country. But honestly who in the left wing media is trying to do this?
Translation: No one is permitted to comment on Trump's inflammatory rallies, because what about Obama.

Translation: No one is permitted to comment on Trump's inflammatory rallies, because what about Obama.
No, I am speaking to the hypocrisy of the left. Plus the hateful rhetoric is not coming from the right today. It is coming from the left. We all should want peace. To be honest I don't know what is wrong with the slogan MAGA. We all should want America to be great, to thrive to live in peace with each other.

@VanPastorMan

This is what you said doesn't happen. Just wanted to make you more informed.
The guy was saying he would shoot because of the violent threats from the left. There is no doubt there is more violent threats from the left than the right. You are talking about one single man calling into a show. I am talking about the left leaning press both video and print.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT