ADVERTISEMENT

We are going to get rolled today

aajohn2000

All-American
Apr 12, 2012
North Carolina
Not sure what transpired from the last game to this one, but so far we don’t have it. Nothing offensively. No pass rush. Also, maybe trust the folks who changed the rules to get OSU into title and into CFP. We should be thankful we didn’t have to face the embarrassment yesterday to better teams.

Looks like 1 team went to Tampa to play football and the other team went for a vacation.

Looks like 1 team went to Tampa to play football and the other team went for a vacation.
Score here and hold them. Then get the ball first in second behalf. We definitely are not going to blow them out, but still a shot to win.

The fans on this board certainly believed that.
They sure did. All over twitter too. A lot of confidence that required the team to back it up. One team looks like a school I who is 14-3 or something like that in the last one 17 bowl games and the other hasn’t won a bowl game since 1991. 10 years Prior to any of the players even being born.

I think Indiana is a solid team.
But not the hype team. Some think we are.
Including national anylist..
Agree. It's not like we were dominant. We are fortunate that they are missing a ton on their offense. If not, those field goals are touchdowns and this one is out of reach already.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Score here and hold them. Then get the ball first in second behalf. We definitely are not going to blow them out, but still a shot to win.
It's indisputable that Ole Miss is moving the ball at will on us. It's also obvious Tuttle is struggling so things will have to completely change for us to make a game of it.

Reactions: indy1203
It's indisputable that Ole Miss is moving the ball at will on us. It's also obvious Tuttle is struggling so things will have to completely change for us to make a game of it.
Agree. Don't think we can recover. I'd come out in second half and commit to the run. Grind it out and keep their offense off the field.

The way we have played, 10 down at the half is not bad. Have to make some crazy adjustments in 2nd half.

I am disappointed the team came out so flat. I thought Allen would have them hyped and motivated.

I am disappointed the team came out so flat. I thought Allen would have them hyped and motivated.
I agree. I thought if nothing else we would be playing with intensity and a sense of urgency. We look completely unprepared and that is not exclusive to the 1H. Second half has dropped passses, no pash rush, poor tackling and just not matching intensity of Ole Miss. Hoosiers will be fortunate if this game stays within three scores by the time the game is over. It feels like this will wind up being 40 something to 13.

Reactions: IUgradman
I agree. I thought if nothing else we would be playing with intensity and a sense of urgency. We look completely unprepared and that is not exclusive to the 1H. Second half has dropped passses, no pash rush, poor tackling and just not matching intensity of Ole Miss. Hoosiers will be fortunate if this game stays within three scores by the time the game is over. It feels like this will wind up being 40 something to 13.
Just an overall awful performance. Defense about to get worn down.

Must score a touchdown in this drive of it's game.

Reactions: IUgradman
It has been a long while since we last played. The Purdue game was cancelled twice. We could not practice due to Covid. We had a short amount of practice prior to this game. Cut the boys and coaches some slack. Covid had a lot to do with our lack of preparation.

It has been a long while since we last played. The Purdue game was cancelled twice. We could not practice due to Covid. We had a short amount of practice prior to this game. Cut the boys and coaches some slack. Covid had a lot to do with our lack of preparation.
And 75% of Ole Miss offense is not is paying today. MayBe all the coaches and playerS just needed more people to tell them how good they were and how much they got screwed. Maybe more hugs for them would have been better?

And 75% of Ole Miss offense is not is paying today. MayBe all the coaches and playerS just needed more people to tell them how good they were and how much they screwed. Maybe more hugs for them would have been better?

And 75% of Ole Miss offense is not is paying today. MayBe all the coaches and playerS just needed more people to tell them how good they were and how much they screwed. Maybe more hugs for them would have been better?
And they did not play at LSU either, but they scored 48 points in Death Valley. Ealy did run the ball 12 times that game before leaving injured.

ADVERTISEMENT