ADVERTISEMENT

We’ve lost a Hoosier

zeke4ahs

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2003
Many of you may not remember her, but my friend Joy Riley used to post mostly on this board and some on basketball boards. She was most active in the days of aruss. She passed away unexpectedly at home earlier this week. She was as avid a Hoosier fan as you could find. If you are so inclined, please sends prayers for jriley.

Many of you may not remember her, but my friend Joy Riley used to post mostly on this board and some on basketball boards. She was most active in the days of aruss. She passed away unexpectedly at home earlier this week. She was as avid a Hoosier fan as you could find. If you are so inclined, please sends prayers for jriley.
Sorry to hear. I think i remember that user name. Prayers and condolenses.

I'll speak for everyone here, though I don't have a right to.

Pass on the board's heartfelt condolences. Most of the old guard remember her and with fondness.

RIP Joy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT