ADVERTISEMENT

WDRB & Crimson Quarry - Coach Woodson

Thanks for posting. I read this yesterday. My takeaway:
“Defensively, we are going to try to be a hard-ass defensive team where we get after people and get stops and then rebound the ball and go try to have fun offensively. That’s kind of my mindset going in.”
I am not sure what this means. Man to man with help out I think.
Regarding the pack line; I thought it was a very "non-mean" statement that said it is garbage and he will not play it.

Thanks for posting. I read this yesterday. My takeaway:
“Defensively, we are going to try to be a hard-ass defensive team where we get after people and get stops and then rebound the ball and go try to have fun offensively. That’s kind of my mindset going in.”
I am not sure what this means. Man to man with help out I think.
Regarding the pack line; I thought it was a very "non-mean" statement that said it is garbage and he will not play it.
Selfish motives - was hoping it might engender some discussion about BB rather than pizza, pastors and pariahs.

Thanks for posting. Great article. I can't wait to see us play under Woody.
D- Principles allow flexibility and creativity to adjust at the half and still understand what you are protecting. A box in one can work as well as M2M.
Pack line was way too one dimensional. Not sure we shut down the lane much anyway.
Huge plus to Woody
Stop the ball and go have fun. An O- Principle that allows for flexibility based off D. (Thanks Bobby)
Huge key for Woody is getting talent good enough to be flexible. (Not too many role players)
Get the right talent and we will be hard as hell to beat. Just like we once were.
Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: travlinhoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT