ADVERTISEMENT

WC appreciation thread.

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009
After learning about Whole Foods having a bar, I decided to drive to my local grocery store, Aldi’s and have a drink. Unfortunately, they didn’t have a bar on the inside.

After waiting in a line of 74 people to buy my generic cheeses and cold cuts I strolled outside and met Destini. She too was a very tiny lady. I mean heroin thin. Anyway we shared a bottle of Boone’s Farm and sucked down a few nail coffins. Great trip to the grocery. Thanks again.

After learning about Whole Foods having a bar, I decided to drive to my local grocery store, Aldi’s and have a drink. Unfortunately, they didn’t have a bar on the inside.

After waiting in a line of 74 people to buy my generic cheeses and cold cuts I strolled outside and met Destini. She too was a very tiny lady. I mean heroin thin. Anyway we shared a bottle of Boone’s Farm and sucked down a few nail coffins. Great trip to the grocery. Thanks again.
Next stop: 24-hour clinic.

Typical Crypto guy

Reactions: snarlcakes

Destini? Wasn't she Tiffany last week?

• Haha

Good Lord any painful discharge this morning? Call your doc and get a z-pac just in case.

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT