ADVERTISEMENT

WBB News

Moren said she was injured and had personal issues.
Not the life I would have picked - a junior in college and a single mom - but then not my decision. Hope she has good support. School, basketball, child; lot on a 19 year old’s plate.

Moren said she was injured and had personal issues.
Not the life I would have picked - a junior in college and a single mom - but then not my decision. Hope she has good support. School, basketball, child; lot on a 19 year old’s plate.
LOL, having a baby would qualify as having personal problems.

5* 5-11 G Audrey Beckham will make an OV to Indiana June 25-7. She has 4 other visits scheduled. She does like Coach Moren & Indiana. Fingers crossed. Hopefully NIL available.
That would be great, 5*s are not something we get. I thought we would get the kid this past cycle that went to Vandy. Vandy? How does anyone go there.

Reactions: red hornet
Why do you assume she has no support?

If she does need help, she can go to Crisis Pregnancy Center in Bloomington. Many of my "support payments" have gone to them.
didn't assume she has no support, you said you were happy she had the baby, so I did assume you were involved.

without knowing her or her situation don't know why it would make you happy. but that's your choice, let's leave it at that

I'm pro-life and likely, being a college student-athlete, this was not a planned pregnancy. If it was planned, then all the more wonderful. If not, I'm glad she chose to to have the baby. I am not sure what your issue is.

I'm pro-life and likely, being a college student-athlete, this was not a planned pregnancy. If it was planned, then all the more wonderful. If not, I'm glad she chose to to have the baby. I am not sure what your issue is.
Pro-lifers are against free will though.

that's good I have no issue with that. hope you treat all humanity as you do the unborn, which I suspect you do.

Reactions: ribbont
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT