ADVERTISEMENT

Way to go Indiana

Talk about a guy who didn't get the memo...

First he uses the vehicle as a weapon ((wayyy off message))...; then he pulls out a knife...; all the while professing allegiance to that well known purveyor of love and peace for all: Louis Farrakhan...

How they're going to attempt spin this one into a gun control, scary old white guys issue should be interesting...

Gotta give CNN extra credit though..., they're showing the 1/6 riot while talking about it... Never let a horrible incident go to waste and all that ya know...

Oops..., almost left out MSNBC..., Katie Tur breathlessly described him as a White Male initially...🙄

Last edited:
And what’s weird is while they’re trashing old white guys they’re doing their damndest to look like old white guys: Rachel Maddow. Megan Rapinoe....

PrTH.gif

Reading what they claim he wrote, he had major issues of some type. Severe paranoia.
Let's be real here Marv, there is no ****ing way you buy that if this is a young, white, male member of a church that espoused white supremacy. There is an absolute zero chance you would be buying any type of major issues and paranoia other than "this dude is a bigot attacking the government." We would probably have a little MAGA bashing thrown in for good measure.

Additionally, I would like to point out that we have another thread about an uptick in racist acts against Asians. Saw most here failed to mention that a good deal of that uptick is attributable to people who are very much not white but somehow white supremacy causes them to act that way.

So we had a Muslim guy shoot up a place in Colorado and that quickly disappeared from the news and now we got another racist quasi Islamic guy ramming his car into police in DC and this story is getting memory holes ASAP too. If those guys were white we would be hearing about right wing militias and crazy Trump supporters for weeks.

Let's be real here Marv, there is no ****ing way you buy that if this is a young, white, male member of a church that espoused white supremacy. There is an absolute zero chance you would be buying any type of major issues and paranoia other than "this dude is a bigot attacking the government." We would probably have a little MAGA bashing thrown in for good measure.

Additionally, I would like to point out that we have another thread about an uptick in racist acts against Asians. Saw most here failed to mention that a good deal of that uptick is attributable to people who are very much not white but somehow white supremacy causes them to act that way.

So we had a Muslim guy shoot up a place in Colorado and that quickly disappeared from the news and now we got another racist quasi Islamic guy ramming his car into police in DC and this story is getting memory holes ASAP too. If those guys were white we would be hearing about right wing militias and crazy Trump supporters for weeks.
I will avoid the snark I started with and say that anyone who is as paranoid as has been reported has mental problems. Anyone.

A person can have mental problems AND be racist. Do you think that is not true?

I think you’re right about what BlueAnon would say, but Marv is smarter and more fair than that. But BlueAnon would and does 100% do that.

Look at y'all havin' a hootin-nanny hoe down in celebration because he wasn't old fat and white ..

The oppression of old fat white dudes, the sorrow, the pain endured .. unimaginable ... so sad ...

Take 'em away, take 'em away Lord
Take away these chains from me
I'm old fat and white and Mr Potato head is she,
Lord take away these chains from me

Look at y'all havin' a hootin-nanny hoe down in celebration because he wasn't old fat and white ..

The oppression of old fat white dudes, the sorrow, the pain endured .. unimaginable ... so sad ...

dumb

Everyone have a drink, TMP is babbling about old white guys again.

Cheers!!!!

Bahahahaa.

I think you have lost your noodles. I for one am not celebrating anything. I may be a old white guy but I am not an old fat white guy.

Islam is the second leading religion after Christianity in the state of Indiana. Some years ago we were at Turkey Run State Park at a family reunion on my wife's side and there were 10 or so praying with their faces on the ground. So to have this guy be from Indiana is not out of the norm in a sense.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Many NRA members fall into this category as well. You can’t reconcile guns with the teachings of Christ and to try to do so is more than a fool’s errand, it’s insane.
Guns for protection of life and property is consistent with the teachings of Jesus. There were times when Jesus said, "don't take your sword with you" Then there were other times when He said, "take your sword".

Islam is the second leading religion after Christianity in the state of Indiana. Some years ago we were at Turkey Run State Park at a family reunion on my wife's side and there were 10 or so praying with their faces on the ground. So to have this guy be from Indiana is not out of the norm in a sense.

let’s be clear, the majority of Muslims, Christians, etc aren’t extreme

Reactions: vesuvius13
I'm not clear which verses you're talking about here.

Luke 22:36
He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
Back in chapter 10 he sent them out. Perhaps I am assuming they didn't take protection because the point of this period of ministry was to rely wholly on God.
1After this the Lord appointed seventy-two[a] others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. 2 He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. 3 Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves. 4 Do not take a purse or bag or sandals; and do not greet anyone on the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy01

You seem bitter

Luke 22:36
He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
Back in chapter 10 he sent them out. Perhaps I am assuming they didn't take protection because the point of this period of ministry was to rely wholly on God.
1After this the Lord appointed seventy-two[a] others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. 2 He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. 3 Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves. 4 Do not take a purse or bag or sandals; and do not greet anyone on the road.
Yeah, but in that instance, he was sending out his apostles in a manner to fulfill specific prophecy. In all other instances, he instructed them to be peaceful. Heck, just a few hours after telling them to get swords, he admonished Peter for drawing his! I don't think that verse is intended to justify using dangerous weapons in self-defense generally.

Yeah, but in that instance, he was sending out his apostles in a manner to fulfill specific prophecy. In all other instances, he instructed them to be peaceful. Heck, just a few hours after telling them to get swords, he admonished Peter for drawing his! I don't think that verse is intended to justify using dangerous weapons in self-defense generally.
The Second Amendment just seems counter to anything Jesus said or did. No parable or teaching I've ever heard aligned with establishing a well-regulated militia. I also can't imagine the famous Charlton Heston quote about people taking his guns from his cold, dead hands jibes well with the Gospel.

I'm always suspect of anyone trying to tilt their head and squint really hard to use Jesus' teachings as justification to reserve the right to potentially shoot and kill someone, even in self-defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT