ADVERTISEMENT

watching game 7 of hou v okc

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
they did a close up of chris pauls shoes had breonna taylors name on them, mark jackson said when or they going to arrest her killers, his other commentator said i hope sooner than later. starting to become a bunch of bullshit may be done with the nba what the hell do those 2 clowns know about her case. wonder if there concerned about all the deaths this angel and her friends caused with there drug dealing and gang activities.

they did a close up of chris pauls shoes had breonna taylors name on them, mark jackson said when or they going to arrest her killers, his other commentator said i hope sooner than later. starting to become a bunch of bullshit may be done with the nba what the hell do those 2 clowns know about her case. wonder if there concerned about all the deaths this angel and her friends caused with there drug dealing and gang activities.
I don't know if you're actually Kurt or not, but you're definitely keeping his spirit alive.

Great game and big night for Eric Gordon.

Reactions: brianiu
While I generally like floor spacing and great perimeter shooting, I find the Houston offense just dreadful to watch. Never attempt anything other than a 3 pointer or layup.

I am not a Lakers fan, but I hope that the Lakers destroy them. I will cheer for Eric Gordon though.

While I generally like floor spacing and great perimeter shooting, I find the Houston offense just dreadful to watch. Never attempt anything other than a 3 pointer or layup.

I am not a Lakers fan, but I hope that the Lakers destroy them. I will cheer for Eric Gordon though.
Yes their offense is pretty bad. I don’t really care about the games. I’m just happy to watch something that gets my adrenaline flowing! It’s been since March 11!

Reactions: outside shooter
We might see that offense with the Pacers soon as D’Antoni seems to be the front runner for the coaching position. I’m not sure the Pacers have the personnel to make that offensive approach work.

ADVERTISEMENT