ADVERTISEMENT

Watching a great team

BigNutsIUFan

Junior
Mar 10, 2005
If you want to see good team defense, great shooting, and good movement on offense flip it over to Wisconsin vs Louisville. They also do a great job of blocking out. Im not sure why we cant assemble a team like this.

If you want to see good team defense, great shooting, and good movement on offense flip it over to Wisconsin vs Louisville. They also do a great job of blocking out. Im not sure why we cant assemble a team like this.
Pretty simple...You play with what you got..

I'm impressed that Gard was able to continue the Wisconsin way. His second yr or so they were slippin a bit. You wondered if he would be able to. But he has.

Reactions: BigNutsIUFan
So we couldnt get any of the talent that Wisconsin is playing with? Got to recruit better shooters and we have failed in 3 years
Gues you need to watch Whisky..
Idk..I've rooted for almost 50 years .
I'll continue to..Hell I've seen three National Championships..And four state titles for my hometown..
Lifes been good..
It's just basketball...Only about 4 teams each year are happy..The rest have piss and moan fan bases..

Don’t they start 5 seniors? They ought to be good.

They’re gonna be rough next year.
We are playing with one senior. Plus they always have four or five big guys who can shoot. we need a grad transfer big guy for next year. We have some nice young talent.

I’m not sure that we aren’t far off. Saw a very efficient team play today. Tried finding Davis on every possession.
We’re middle of the pack in the BiG, at best. Solid D, very average O, thin on the baseline, inconsistent in the backcourt, poor from the perimeter and the free throw line. On the plus side, TJD’s game has to evolve quickly or he won’t be drafted next Spring. He’s not close to being ready for that level.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
We’re middle of the pack in the BiG, at best. Solid D, very average O, thin on the baseline, inconsistent in the backcourt, poor from the perimeter and the free throw line. On the plus side, TJD’s game has to evolve quickly or he won’t be drafted next Spring. He’s not close to being ready for that level.
I thought TJD had a good, if not great, game. Butler took it too him in the first half and he responded big time. He was the man in the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT