ADVERTISEMENT

Watching 2 IU commits

Palmbeachhoosier

All-Big Ten
Aug 13, 2016
Delray Beach, FL
i am watching Miami Columbus at Deerfield . IU has Jerry Passmore a defensive tackle and Gary Cooper a TE / H back. Cooper big athletic pass catcher listed at 6’2 240 , pass more playing a 5 technique 6’2 260 needs to bulk up to play inside. Plays well with his hands. Has a good motor. Runs well. I believe head coach is IU grad hope we hang on to these two.

i am watching Miami Columbus at Deerfield . IU has Jerry Passmore a defensive tackle and Gary Cooper a TE / H back. Cooper big athletic pass catcher listed at 6’2 240 , pass more playing a 5 technique 6’2 260 needs to bulk up to play inside. Plays well with his hands. Has a good motor. Runs well. I believe head coach is IU grad hope we hang on to these two.

It's looking like really fine class "on paper" so far. I'll be happier on December 19th. (I "think" that's the date, could be off a day or two...).

It's almost like Christmas coming early! I Love the early signing period!!!

Actually watching Columbus really like Perez kid a two star going to Army and junior defensive end Jones maybe get Perez a gray shirt or preferred walkon and work on Jones for next year. Lol

We are in Florida and I have looked all over the Spectrum schedule and no luck finding the Florida championship games. Have watched them in past years but no luck this year. On what channel do you find them ?

We are in Florida and I have looked all over the Spectrum schedule and no luck finding the Florida championship games. Have watched them in past years but no luck this year. On what channel do you find them ?
No games this weekend. Week in between championships and semi-finals

Reactions: Sassy61
I went to the game. Last year played in 8A championship. They usually air on Christmas Day otherwise they are streamed on otw network. FHSAA is so far behind the times.

Reactions: Sassy61
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT