ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Kickoff

GR8IUFAN

Benchwarmer
May 29, 2021
Just noticed the noon kickoff for this game. Has to really favor IU. That is 9am for Washington.
Will be there planning on a win.
GoHoosiers

I suspect you are correct. Just one of the issues of a conference that has Pacific coast and Atlantic coast teams. Long flights may be an issues as well.
I wonder if the coach would start 6 AM practices the week before? What would we do if they schedule a 7:30 PM kickoff against Oregon?

Glad you are coming. We need to get this game sold out!
Washington game is probably the only remaining game where selling out is dependent on how we play prior to it...obviously that means Nebraska game.

We win = Washington sellout, continued build in excitement and energy.
We lose an exciting, close game = probably still sell out Washington, with the mood being tempered a bit
We lay an egg, and lose in a bad performance = maybe not sold out, lots of "here we go" fans

Michigan game is already sold out. I'm sure Purdue will be as well when the time comes, no matter what we do between now and then.

Just noticed the noon kickoff for this game. Has to really favor IU. That is 9am for Washington.
Will be there planning on a win.
GoHoosiers
Frankly, west coast teams coming to eastern time zones should get the luxury of a 3:30 or evening kickoff time. Especially, if it’s a Rutgers or Maryland game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT