ADVERTISEMENT

Was back visiting IN this past weekend. I've been in NC for 30 years basically, with a 2 year

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
layover in Columbus OH. IN still feels like home and I took my 21yo son with me to a friends farm in Southern IN.. Perry County. Hot as blazes, but we had a great time. Just did rural IN stuff: fished, swam, tramped in the woods, 4 wheelers, shot guns, and he has a really nice lit court, so we shot some hoops too. Ate well out of his garden and had some delicious homegrown IN tomatoes... the ones that have had me swearing off storebought tomatoes for 30 years. Saw deer, turkey, coyotes, hummingbirds and a bobcat. Great trip.

layover in Columbus OH. IN still feels like home and I took my 21yo son with me to a friends farm in Southern IN.. Perry County. Hot as blazes, but we had a great time. Just did rural IN stuff: fished, swam, tramped in the woods, 4 wheelers, shot guns, and he has a really nice lit court, so we shot some hoops too. Ate well out of his garden and had some delicious homegrown IN tomatoes... the ones that have had me swearing off storebought tomatoes for 30 years. Saw deer, turkey, coyotes, hummingbirds and a bobcat. Great trip.
How was the sex?

Reactions: hookyIU1990
What part of NC
I was a bit confused, and not sure if he thought I was humping my son, my friend, my friends wife, or their livestock, or some combination thereof.

And those are some pretty important distinctions to determine...

Where in NC do you live? Mrs. Cabinetman and I used to live in Cary years ago. I loved NC.

Reactions: kkott
I was a bit confused, and not sure if he thought I was humping my son, my friend, my friends wife, or their livestock, or some combination thereof.
It was pretty open ended, I just asked the question. I can’t help how you people interpret my simple questions.

Tell City?

My condolences.

Tell City?

My condolences.

He's got a farm outside of Leopold out in the country, so Tell City is the "big town" in the area! It's great though, 200 acres that borders the Hoosier National Forest, he's got a small 3-4 acre lake with a covered swim platform/dock tons of trails, woods and fields and a lit full court bball court. Fun place to hang out.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
ADVERTISEMENT