ADVERTISEMENT

Wan Dale Robinson

Great talent. Excellent replacement for Whops production. If he has the LEO mentality let's go get him.
My bet here is UK or Louisville to be as close to Frankfort KY as possible. Matthews will have Whop’s spot next year and we have a boatload of guys there: Matthews, Fryfogel, Marshall, Swinton, Hewitt, Baker, Brown, Jaquez Smith, Jordyn Williams. It’s getting crowded.
That said, we wouldn’t turn away such a talent.

My bet here is UK or Louisville to be as close to Frankfort KY as possible. Matthews will have Whop’s spot next year and we have a boatload of guys there: Matthews, Fryfogel, Marshall, Swinton, Hewitt, Baker, Brown, Jaquez Smith, Jordyn Williams. It’s getting crowded.
That said, we wouldn’t turn away such a talent.
You didn't even mention David Ellis, who is perhaps the closest direct comparison to Robinson and the likely heir apparent to Whop in the slot. Isn't Matthews going to play outside and split reps with Marshall? With that being said, Robinson has a ton of eligibility left - even though he is apparently dead set on going pro and could go as early as after this coming season.

Reactions: vesuvius13
He’s going to UK. And they literally have no competition for him. They are trash on offense so he can be “the guy.”

You didn't even mention David Ellis, who is perhaps the closest direct comparison to Robinson and the likely heir apparent to Whop in the slot. Isn't Matthews going to play outside and split reps with Marshall? With that being said, Robinson has a ton of eligibility left - even though he is apparently dead set on going pro and could go as early as after this coming season.

From what I've read, Matthews will be a slot for us all the way.

Kentucky. Would like to have seen IU get involved, think our offense would have been attractive. Saw some stuff that he was looking at Purdue so Brohm strikes out on getting a replacement for rondale moore 🤣
Did Purdue need one?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT