ADVERTISEMENT

VP Harris Admits We Are Entitled To Borders

Trudeau really needs to start using more tact when he’s whispering behind our POTUS’ backs.

Little weasel.
He may be a weasel, but he made his statement after meeting with Biden, so even he can see Biden is mostly brain-dead.

When were you complaining about anyone using tact when discussion Trump?

Reactions: Stay Classy Ace
He may be a weasel, but he made his statement after meeting with Biden, so even he can see Biden is mostly brain-dead.

When were you complaining about anyone using tact when discussion Trump?
I feel like I'm in an episode of the twilight zone. Or you and Crayfish are putting me out to pasture.

I just don't have the edge anymore.

I feel like I'm in an episode of the twilight zone. Or you and Crayfish are putting me out to pasture.

I just don't have the edge anymore.
What's your take on it? Why would Macron say that?

I struck up a conversation with a guy at a bar in ATL waiting for a delayed flight to Indy a few years ago. He wanted me to invest in a operation called Books and Brews. I visited the location in Zville a couple of times but just couldn't grasp it. Very few books, bad food, awkward vibe and poor service. Beer was cheap though.

Books n Brews has been going strong for probably a decade now. Just a brewery hangout really, with a lot of board games and such.

It's kind of a gamer nerd hangout. More like beer n dungeons and dragons.

I'm not sure they are exactly killing it... but seems most of their locations are still kicking.

I've only been to the original one. Not a bad place to spend an afternoon working in a quiet environment and sipping on some local brew.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
none.

the same number as you, Lucy, and ulrey, because none of us have had to, ever, despite all the immigrants who have come here over our lifetimes.

none of my or your qualities of life has been affected in the slightest by immigration, at least not relative to a thousand other things that has each impacted your life a thousand times more, yet it bugs the sht out of you.

if you guys were on the outside wanting in, no one would be whining and crying more than you to get in.
You may not have signed up but if you’re paying any taxes you’ve helped care for some.

Books n Brews has been going strong for probably a decade now. Just a brewery hangout really, with a lot of board games and such.

I'm not sure they are exactly killing it... but seems most of their locations are still kicking.

I've only been to the original one. Not a bad place to spend an afternoon working in a quiet environment and sipping on some local brew.

It closed on Mass. Ave.

none.

the same number as you, Lucy, and ulrey, because none of us have had to, ever, despite all the immigrants who have come here over our lifetimes.

none of my or your qualities of life has been affected in the slightest by immigration, at least not relative to a thousand other things that has each impacted your life a thousand times more, yet it bugs the sht out of you.

if you guys were on the outside wanting in, no one would be whining and crying more than you to get in.
Might be the most uninformed post of all-time.
No.......definitely the most uninformed post.

Congrats....

Reactions: DANC
It closed on Mass. Ave.

So did the one in Broad Ripple....

I think they were franchise locations... not owned by the original owners. I'm guessing mass Ave and BR were too high rent of locations for that type of biz.

The original one was/ is in an industrial park type location next to Home Depot off of 96th st.

Has anybody in the Indy area been to Doughnuts and Dragons? Apparently it's beer, doughnuts (odd combo), board games and such. I've driven by it numerous times and keep forgetting to get a damn donut (screw doughnut, I'd midwestern dammit).

Has anybody in the Indy area been to Doughnuts and Dragons? Apparently it's beer, doughnuts (odd combo), board games and such. I've driven by it numerous times and keep forgetting to get a damn donut (screw doughnut, I'd midwestern dammit).

Beer and doughnuts.... sounds like a solid road to diabetes.

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 15, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

I have accepted the invitation of Texas Governor Greg Abbott to join him on an official visit to our Nation’s decimated Southern Border on Wednesday, June 30, 2021.

The Biden Administration inherited from me the strongest, safest, and most secure border in U.S history and in mere weeks they turned it into the single worst border crisis in U.S history. It’s an unmitigated disaster zone.

We went from detain-and-remove to catch-and-release. We went from having border security that was the envy of the world to a lawless border that is now pitied around the world. Biden and Harris have handed control of our border over to cartels, criminals, and coyotes. Drug dealers, MS-13 gang members, human smugglers, sex traffickers, and the criminal elements of the world now have free reign. Hospitals and schools are getting crushed and public health is being sacrificed all in service of a radical left anti-borders agenda. Our brave border agents and courageous ICE officers have been illegally stopped from doing their jobs. Our Nation is now one giant sanctuary city where even dangerous criminals are being cut loose and set free inside the U.S interior on a daily basis.

If this weren’t bad enough, Biden and Harris won’t even tour the scenes of the wreckage they created, or come down and visit with the Border Patrol and ICE heroes risking their lives to defend our Nation at a time when the White House is doing everything it can to make their job totally impossible.

What Biden and Harris have done, and are continuing to do on our border, is a grave and willful dereliction of duty.

My visit will hopefully shine a spotlight on these crimes against our Nation—and show the incredible people of ICE and Border Patrol that they have our unshakeable support.

Media credentialing information will be provided at a later date.

###

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 15, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

I have accepted the invitation of Texas Governor Greg Abbott to join him on an official visit to our Nation’s decimated Southern Border on Wednesday, June 30, 2021.

The Biden Administration inherited from me the strongest, safest, and most secure border in U.S history and in mere weeks they turned it into the single worst border crisis in U.S history. It’s an unmitigated disaster zone.

We went from detain-and-remove to catch-and-release. We went from having border security that was the envy of the world to a lawless border that is now pitied around the world. Biden and Harris have handed control of our border over to cartels, criminals, and coyotes. Drug dealers, MS-13 gang members, human smugglers, sex traffickers, and the criminal elements of the world now have free reign. Hospitals and schools are getting crushed and public health is being sacrificed all in service of a radical left anti-borders agenda. Our brave border agents and courageous ICE officers have been illegally stopped from doing their jobs. Our Nation is now one giant sanctuary city where even dangerous criminals are being cut loose and set free inside the U.S interior on a daily basis.

If this weren’t bad enough, Biden and Harris won’t even tour the scenes of the wreckage they created, or come down and visit with the Border Patrol and ICE heroes risking their lives to defend our Nation at a time when the White House is doing everything it can to make their job totally impossible.

What Biden and Harris have done, and are continuing to do on our border, is a grave and willful dereliction of duty.

My visit will hopefully shine a spotlight on these crimes against our Nation—and show the incredible people of ICE and Border Patrol that they have our unshakeable support.

Media credentialing information will be provided at a later date.

###
F trump. He lost. Next batter up.

I wonder if Posobiec is Lucy.
You’re smarter than that! But I will give you a little insider information, the group I work for is in negotiation to buy Uncle Mark‘s Park!
Also Goat you already blocked me on your Twitter!

Last edited:
Wrong. He won Wisconsin. That's been proven. It will soon be proven that he won AZ and GA which is all he needed to get to the magical 269. And we haven't even touched the sh!tshows that are PA and MI yet.
Seriously? :rolleyes:

Wrong. He won Wisconsin. That's been proven. It will soon be proven that he won AZ and GA which is all he needed to get to the magical 269. And we haven't even touched the sh!tshows that are PA and MI yet.
I can be pretty thick sometimes. So guys like you continue to support trump bc you genuinely believe he won the election. Resultantly he wasn’t a loser and in a fair election he would win “again” so you continue to support him going fwd instead of casting him off.

I see. Ugh.

4545211.jpg

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT