ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Tech transfer Jalen Cone considering IU

MikeHoncho69

Sophomore
Jan 15, 2018

Any guard capable of consistently knocking down perimeter jumpers would be a welcome addition for Woodson and his staff.

Cone was rated as a 4-star prospect and 102nd nationally in the 2019 class per 247Sports composite rankings.

I don't have any inside info, but my opinion is Penn State and Oklahoma State being the main competition for Cone's services.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiu
I take it that Cone is definitely not going back to Va Tech given that he is mentioning specific schools.

Locke from Florida is my preferred answer to our shooting ills if he's interested....

All I can see is the bluebird logo...😕
North Carolina, Kansas, Louisville, Connecticut, Tennessee, Arkansas, UCLA, Oregon, Maryland, Illinois, Alabama, Oklahoma State and a few others all involved.

Reactions: 76-1
North Carolina, Kansas, Louisville, Connecticut, Tennessee, Arkansas, UCLA, Oregon, Maryland, Illinois, Alabama, Oklahoma State and a few others all involved.
If he wants a edge in reaching the league he'll have one with Mike Woodson... There's a lot of NBA GM's who'll listen to what he has to say about a player...

If we really want to reach back into IU history we need to recruit and accept transfers only from players named ‘Todd’.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT