ADVERTISEMENT

Virgina Governor’s hours are numbered, per any standard

I have never thought that Democrats should give the executive branch back to Republicans. I'm dismayed it's come to that, because it's a disaster for Virginia Democrats.

It's obtuse to call people hypocrites if they don't carry every principle to its logical extreme. Every principle collides with other principles. That's why free speech advocates don't become hypocrites when they agree it should be illegal to shout "Fire!" in a crowded theater.

And no, Republicans obviously wouldn't react the same way in this situation, because they'd never have become so exercised about the blackface. (Or the sexual assault.) Polls show that Democrats care much more about this than Republicans do.

Indeed, what principles do Republicans have these days? I don't think the party that knowingly elected the unfit corrupt pussy-grabbing racist imbecile is really in a position to throw stones.
So, you only care about this issue up until it interferes with your teams ability to stay in power.

Seems about right.

So, have any of these guys resigned yet? Surely they have.

I was told right here that the Dems kicked the racists and sexual predators out of their party.

So, have any of these guys resigned yet? Surely they have.

I was told right here that the Dems kicked the racists and sexual predators out of their party.

You should give the Virginia dems a call and tell them how to kick a governor out of office. I’m sure it’s pretty simple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT