ADVERTISEMENT

View from a Husker fan

Glad the conversation turned back to football. I hope IU does well tomorrow. I like your team, especially the attacking defense.

Its the smell. Didnt you notice it because it reeks all across the board. Maybe your standing too close...
Or maybe you just like to post about anything and everything and criticize when it's not to your liking.

To paraphrase Will Rogers, don't miss an opportunity to just not post.

Nebraska has some great fans and some jerks - just like everybody else.

I think every school should want the fans that come to town from the visiting school to have a good time and want to come back. Personally, I had a blast as it was my first time back to B-town for a football game since graduating in 1983. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the Bluebird hasn't changed and enjoyed seeing Moon Taxi there Thursday night. If I lived within a five hour drive instead of 1350 miles away, I'd go to all the games. Despite not attending games, I have been a football season ticket holder for years - just to support the program.

There were some Nebraska jerks on the east side of the stadium where I was sitting. It isn't uncommon for fans from a visiting team - that beats you - to be complimentary of their visit. My observation of Nebraska fans over the years is that they've really got nothing else to do or teams to cheer for in their state so they are rabid about their Huskers and they travel very well. But ... in general, they have an extremely elevated sense of their teams and this year certainly is no exception. Can it reasonably be disputed that Nebraska is the most overrated team in the country this year.

Having watched them last Saturday, it is amazing to me that they are undefeated but not particularly surprising since they haven't played anyone yet this year - that includes us. We should have beaten them and clearly had the momentum when the refs failed to overturn that "no fumble" call in the last 3 minutes. The Huskers were lucky to get out of B-town with a win and had they lost my guess is that many a Husker fan who had a great time in Bloomington would have reported their time in our special hamlet was not so special.

Reactions: DANC
Sure I did, and I didn't encounter one Husker fan who was rude or nasty. The skin here gets thinner by the day.

Bump for Bobsgotnonuts or whatever the latest name is. Bob now claims he "never claimed" he attended a FB game in Btown, but as you can see he did. He went by Kern County at the time. When you lie as much as this clown does...it is difficult to keep up with them.

Glad I revisited this as it is fun to see Ord/iu danapoint/kern/Helenwell/bobsnonuts/etc. get his ass handed to him by so many posters.

Reactions: YOTHN and DANC
Bump for Bobsgotnonuts or whatever the latest name is. Bob now claims he "never claimed" he attended a FB game in Btown, but as you can see he did. He went by Kern County at the time. When you lie as much as this clown does...it is difficult to keep up with them.

Glad I revisited this as it is fun to see Ord/iu danapoint/kern/Helenwell/bobsnonuts/etc. get his ass handed to him by so many posters.
That's not me, and no amount of stalking will change that. Why post on these sites when you aren't able to talk about IU sports?

I have blocked a couple of his screen names, but it is entertaining to watch the act.

You can always tell when someone who never posts, suddenly is all in, all day long. And her arguments are with the same people about the same things. She tends to go in circles and when proven wrong, she continues to dig herself deeper.

You can always tell when someone who never posts, suddenly is all in, all day long. And her arguments are with the same people about the same things. She tends to go in circles and when proven wrong, she continues to dig herself deeper.
You still upset because you got shit down on the hoops board? Lol In seriousness, the other people who read and post here don't wish to see this crap. You guys really need to stop now.

Last edited:
You still upset because you got shit down on the hoops board? Lol In seriousness, the other people who read and post here don't wish to see this crap. You guys really need to stop now.

Ding ding ding...right on cue.

Shocked that she would want us to "stop now". Wonder why....

Not even close. You're as inaccurate with this as the first time you tried this and got caught lying. Lol
Liar, liar pants on fire. No one is as dumb as you. Morally bankrupt, no friend having, loser. I'm so tired of your daughter and her desperate advances.... even she's tired of your shit.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Liar, liar pants on fire. No one is as dumb as you. Morally bankrupt, no friend having, loser. I'm so tired of your daughter and her desperate advances.... even she's tired of your shit.
Yet another stalker who can't or won't talk IU sports. Funny how you react and keep trying to ruin these boards for everyone else.

Before you respond to my offer ewezerfan...

Be a bigger person and just stop and why being up a thread from last year.

I am being the bigger person and this closes the loop. I didn't think it would still be archived.

He can admit the fun and games and we can all move on.

Be a bigger person and just stop and why being up a thread from last year.
He obviously thinks this one is me, but he has no intention of ending anything. He could ignore but he won't only because he'd rather blow this place up. He's not the person he claims to be and he's furious that I caught him in that lie.

He obviously thinks this one is me, but he has no intention of ending anything. He could ignore but he won't only because he'd rather blow this place up. He's not the person he claims to be and he's furious that I caught him in that lie.

Unlike you I am exactly who I claim to be which is ironic considering we all have these screen names. No one is tearing this place up but you. I tried to help you and move on Ordy but you made your choice. Good luck to you.

Unlike you I am exactly who I claim to be which is ironic considering we all have these screen names. No one is tearing this place up but you. I tried to help you and move on Ordy but you made your choice. Good luck to you.
We both know you aren't whom you claim to be. Figuring that fact out is why you've been attacking me. Jake and Jad figured it out, too. You know it, I know it. And the choice to continue your crazy, eerie attack is yours, too. We both knew you wouldn't stop.

Last edited:
We both know you aren't whom you claim to be. Figuring that fact out is why you've been attacking me. Jake and Jad figured it out, too. You know it, I know it. And the choice to continue your crazy, eerie attack is yours, too. We both knew you wouldn't stop.

An IU grad, an IU fan, a season ticket holder in MBB, FB and until recently Baseball. If you don't believe that it is irrelevant to me. Put me on ignore, that solves your problem.

Good luck Ord.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT