ADVERTISEMENT

View from a Husker fan

More inane and illiterate whining. Please leave if you can't or won't offer anything of value.
Do you seriously expect people to believe you aren't The Spa? He left, you showed up, and the same inane arguments happen. You say the exact same things. You keep telling people to leave the board. No one believes you and it's sad.

Reactions: DANC and JohnsyRick
If you can't argue the facts, I guess this is the only way you're capable of responding. I'm sure you're trying your best.
Oh the irony ! Fact, the poster I responded to was NOT in the visitors section. Fact, people are entitled to formulate their own opinions based on their experience.

Reactions: DANC
Do you seriously expect people to believe you aren't The Spa? He left, you showed up, and the same inane arguments happen. You say the exact same things. You keep telling people to leave the board. No one believes you and it's sad.
Sorry, but you're no more right about this than you are about most things here. But every fan base needs cheerleaders.

Oh the irony ! Fact, the poster I responded to was NOT in the visitors section. Fact, people are entitled to formulate their own opinions based on their experience.
Yet he was obviously among a good number of Nebraska people, and you still questioned his truthfulness. Why are you continuing to advance such a weak argument? You look foolish.

Yet he was obviously among a good number of Nebraska people, and you still questioned his truthfulness. Why are you continuing to advance such a weak argument? You look foolish.
Continued useless regurgitated drivel with no substance. Everyone is on to you, time for a name change.

No, I was there. And I'm right about Husker fans, which is why you're so upset. Lol.

Huh? Try reading my posts about Neb fans again...you are getting you stories so crossed up it is hilarious.

Look Ace, you have had your ass handed to you so badly on the boards today...you may want to step away for awhile.

Huh? Try reading my posts about Neb fans again...you are getting you stories so crossed up it is hilarious.

Look Ace, you have had your ass handed to you so badly on the boards today...you may want to step away for awhile.
Ace? You're so bad at this that you have to resort to stupid name calling? Ace? Wasn't making up stuff about your "Prevost" and "clients" desperate enough?

To quote a particularly uninformed poster, "You are getting you stories so crossed up it is hilarious." (Yes, I included your misspelling, just for fun. Well, also because it's a demonstration of your limited intellect, too, which is also fun).

As we've agreed on many occasions, you're really not any good at this.

If you sat on the east side, you were not in the middle of the Nebraska section, could make a person wonder about the validity of your comments.
Section 27 Row 68 Seat 110,111.

Two of the fan groups had blocks of tickets, that we met outside the Stadium and spent time with. There were other groups filling probably 95% of the seats from row 38 on up to the top of the Stadium, row 72 I believe. ?Did I read 8-9K NU fans in attendance?

Top ten rows on the West side were empty, as was two-thirds of the end zone, on Homecoming, in perfect weather, for a Top Ten team.

From my perspective, it WAS a Nebraska section, everyone behaved as gentlemen, and Indiana football fans could learn from them how to represent for a team.

Last edited:
Ace? You're so bad at this that you have to resort to stupid name calling? Ace? Wasn't making up stuff about your "Prevost" and "clients" desperate enough?

To quote a particularly uninformed poster, "You are getting you stories so crossed up it is hilarious." (Yes, I included your misspelling, just for fun. Well, also because it's a demonstration of your limited intellect, too, which is also fun).

You mean like earlier in this thread when you said, "Section 5, where ARE seats have been ...." , at least until you edited it. I saw it, so I wouldn't be real critical of others mistakes or intellect.

Section 27 Row 68 Seat 110,111.

Two of the fan groups had blocks of tickets, that we met outside the Stadium and spent time with. There were other groups filling probably 95% of the seats from row 38 on up to the top of the Stadium, row 72 I believe. ?Did I read 8-9K NU fans in attendance?

Top ten rows on the West side were empty, as was two-thirds of the end zone, on Homecoming, in perfect weather, for a Top Ten team.

From my perspective, it WAS a Nebraska section, everyone behaved as gentlemen, and Indiana football fans could learn from them how to represent for a team.
And it's great you had a good experience, but if others had a different experience, I'm not sure why some have such a hard time with that. Everyone has pretty much readily admitted that every fan base has their bad apples, so I'm not sure why IU fans who might have experienced that are either "thin skinned" or "just upset with another close loss".

Get those seats at the stadium ticket windows?
No, sat there for the last 15 years or so.

You forgot to say what row you're in in "Section 5". By the way, they're not called 'Sections'. They're 'Aisles' at IU. But, of course, you knew that. Didn't you?

Sorry, I don't do tricks for treats. Besides, I'm packing up the Citation for the trip to Evanston (with a couple of clients). lol.
What he really means is, he's packing up the Vega (with a couple of illegitimate kids), hoping to make it out of the trailer park.

You mean like earlier in this thread when you said, "Section 5, where ARE seats have been ...." , at least until you edited it. I saw it, so I wouldn't be real critical of others mistakes or intellect.
Of course I corrected it since I realized it was obviously an error. That's one of the many differences between us.

No, sat there for the last 15 years or so.

You forgot to say what row you're in in "Section 5". By the way, they're not called 'Sections'. They're 'Aisles' at IU. But, of course, you knew that. Didn't you?
You've had tickets for that long and didn't know the names of the two people who ran the ticket office for the last 40+ years? Uh huh. Lol.

Of course I corrected it since I realized it was obviously an error. That's one of the many differences between us.
Oh I see, yours was merely an error, while courtsensetwo's was a "demonstration of his limited intellect". You are correct, that is one of the many differences between us, I don't pretend to be superior to other posters. Especially when you so clearly are not.

Oh I see, yours was merely an error, while courtsensetwo's was a "demonstration of his limited intellect". You are correct, that is one of the many differences between us, I don't pretend to be superior to other posters. Especially when you so clearly are not.
You really are slow. The distinction was in his (or your) inability to recognize your numerous errors, rather than simply correcting them.

Nevertheless, you guys keep chasing and chasing, which seems awfully desperate. Why not focus, instead, on making better posts?

No, I was there. And I'm right about Husker fans, which is why you're so upset. Lol.
I have read through this whole thread and I must comment. I was in section 7 which was full off Nebraska fans because buyers of basketball tickets buy season tickets for the points and then sell their seats. The people around me were obnoxious and were of the same quality of visitor as Ohio State. Then after the game the yelling back and forth reminded me of the bucknuts. I was for Nebraska and wanted them to do well; now I am not a fan. There was almost a fight break out near where I was setting. Respectful? Absurd.

Nebraska fans were good. Can teach Indiana fans a lot about football and backing our team.

You really are slow. The distinction was in his (or your) inability to recognize your numerous errors, rather than simply correcting them.

Nevertheless, you guys keep chasing and chasing, which seems awfully desperate. Why not focus, instead, on making better posts?
Instigate , name call , and attempt to offend rather than present anything of a substantive nature. Rinse, repeat, and spew the same garbage.

Wow, the anger builds. Your hands must be shaking, you are so enraged.

It has been a tough day for you. Tough to get caught in so many lies in such a short time.

Have a drink, change your screen name again and start over. No one will ever catch on.

You've had tickets for that long and didn't know the names of the two people who ran the ticket office for the last 40+ years? Uh huh. Lol.
Of course I knew. I just didn't claim to be best buddies with him.

I don't need to make myself feel worthy by mentioning a name I read in the paper.

I have read through this whole thread and I must comment. I was in section 7 which was full off Nebraska fans because buyers of basketball tickets buy season tickets for the points and then sell their seats. The people around me were obnoxious and were of the same quality of visitor as Ohio State. Then after the game the yelling back and forth reminded me of the bucknuts. I was for Nebraska and wanted them to do well; now I am not a fan. There was almost a fight break out near where I was setting. Respectful? Absurd.
My experience in Aisle 9 was exactly the same. Guy 2 rows down got into a shouting match with a Neb. woman whose husband was acting like an ass. Of course, he didn't stand up for himself - let his wife do the arguing.

The people in back of us - Neb fans - just kept quiet, while cheering for their team. That's how it's done. But it doesn't take many jerks to give the entire fan base a bad name.

Of course I knew. I just didn't claim to be best buddies with him.

I don't need to make myself feel worthy by mentioning a name I read in the paper.
That's funny, since you had no idea who he was. You guys get more amusing every day. Isn't it time for you to tell all the Northwestern fans how IU is the superior school? That's worked so well for you previously.

What are you going to break out next ? "I know you are but what am I ?"
And then stick your tongue out for good measure. Laughable.
I don't know but it's more than a little pathetic that you continue to follow me around because your feelings got hurt. You continue to look like a fool and seem intent on making sure everyone sees that. I realize you're not able to discuss football to any meaningful degree, so why are you here? You make absolutely no contribution whatsoever.

That's funny, since you had no idea who he was. You guys get more amusing every day. Isn't it time for you to tell all the Northwestern fans how IU is the superior school? That's worked so well for you previously.
No idea who he was? Where did you get that? From one of your other IDs?

And what row are you on in 'Section 5'? lol

I don't know but it's more than a little pathetic that you continue to follow me around because your feelings got hurt. You continue to look like a fool and seem intent on making sure everyone sees that. I realize you're not able to discuss football to any meaningful degree, so why are you here? You make absolutely no contribution whatsoever.
I believe you once again are mistaken, as usual. You said you reviewed posts in this thread, apparently not too well. I responded initially to another poster, nothing to do with you, but you felt the need to follow me around ,like a little dog nipping at my heels.
The real question that most want to know is, why are you here ? You seem to be only critical of IU, it's fans and coaches. If everything is so bad, please leave, change your name again and join the "impressive" Nebraska fans. The good news for you is, your constant use of the same weak insult attempts will be fresh, it might take them a couple screen name changes to catch on.

You had no clue, yet now you'll lie and say otherwise. Funny.
Does it make you feel bad that others don't drool over your heroes?

What row are you on in 'Section 5'? Why are avoiding answering? Don't you want to be social?

I believe you once again are mistaken, as usual. You said you reviewed posts in this thread, apparently not too well. I responded initially to another poster, nothing to do with you, but you felt the need to follow me around ,like a little dog nipping at my heels.
The real question that most want to know is, why are you here ? You seem to be only critical of IU, it's fans and coaches. If everything is so bad, please leave, change your name again and join the "impressive" Nebraska fans. The good news for you is, your constant use of the same weak insult attempts will be fresh, it might take them a couple screen name changes to catch on.
I'm here because I like and know a great deal about IU football. I believe you like it, even as you regularly demonstrate you know almost nothing about it. Also, study harder in English. Much harder.

I'm here because I like and know a great deal about IU football. I believe you like it, even as you regularly demonstrate you know almost nothing about it. Also, study harder in English. Much harder.
We have finally made it to the real problem, you believe you know " a great deal about IU football" . Hilarious

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT