ADVERTISEMENT

Video Shows Police Officer Violently Arresting Black Student in Her Classroom.....

Unfortunately, we live in a society that thinks it's more morally appropriate to spend public money locking people up than to spend it rehabilitating them. And apparently that means children, too.
Counseling and family counseling are part of the program. You can think of it as negative to try to educate and help kids in trouble. I prefer to help them live more productive lives. It is the best thing for them and society. I would rather spend money now than incarcerate them in their adult years.

Counseling and family counseling are part of the program. You can think of it as negative to try to educate and help kids in trouble. I prefer to help them live more productive lives. It is the best thing for them and society. I would rather spend money now than incarcerate them in their adult years.
No, I'm saying it's a negative that we don't do more to rehabilitate. No one wants to spend the money necessary to do it right. They'd rather spend the money necessary to lock them all up in privately-owned prisons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT