ADVERTISEMENT

Victor David Hanson. Thomas Sowell. Hugh Hewitt. C-Span.

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
These are the guys I listen to, watch, read regular.

I don’t watch cable or antenna news.

I don’t listen to talk radio - not even Hewitt. (I’ll check his site and listen to a few podcast type things instead.)

Where do you get yours?

Don’t lie.

I don’t listen to talk radio - not even Hewitt. (I’ll check his site and listen to a few podcast type things instead.)

Where do you get yours?

Don’t lie.
I get my news from reading your posts.

Last edited:

Where do you get yours?

Don’t lie.
Davis Hanson and Sowell are great, but I can't get past Hewitt's love affair with Ohio State. Especially when Urban Meyer was there. Made his show unlistenable. That and his chastising people for not wearing a mask while jogging.

Last edited:
I read USAToday, CNN sometimes, Yahoo News if I see something I'm interested in, and the WSJ if I can read the article (don't have a subscription). If I watch news on the TV (very seldom) I normally watch PBS. I also browse RealClearPolitics for things that interests me. I also read some of the financial sites like MarketWatch, Seeking Alpha, etc.

i watch the DNC media to see what irreprehensible treasonous sht the right is up to, and the RNC media to see what irreprehensible treasonous sht the left is up to.

neither seems to lack plenty of ammo against the other side.

neither so much as acknowledges any wrongdoing on their side.

anyone who only goes to one side or the other for info, lives in self imposed total ignorance.

anyone who thinks there is some Switzerland type media where they get the whole truth without the bias, lives in a totally make believe world.

anyone who goes to any corporate media, gets zero truth regarding anything corporate. (which is everything economic).

i watch the DNC media to see what irreprehensible treasonous sht the right is up to, and the RNC media to see what irreprehensible treasonous sht the left is up to.

anyone who only goes to one side or the other for info, lives in self imposed total ignorance.

anyone who thinks there is some Switzerland type media where they get the whole truth without the bias, lives in a totally make believe world.

anyone who goes to any corporate media, gets zero truth regarding anything corporate. (which is everything economic).
Regular morning rounds are: Denver Gazette, 9 News webpage, Powerline, Instapundit, Smart News and Weather Channel website. If I’m in the car in morning, I’ll tune into Fox Headlines (not Fox News). Radio, TV, and other websites totally random.

The problem isn’t zero truth. The problem is all news delivery is heavily curated.

Regular morning rounds are: Denver Gazette, 9 News webpage, Powerline, Instapundit, Smart News and Weather Channel website. If I’m in the car in morning, I’ll tune into Fox Headlines (not Fox News). Radio, TV, and other websites totally random.

The Gazette and 9 News are both owned by the same billionaire who's also heavy into oil/energy, rail, real estate, etc.

there's no doubt an unbiased source on anything economic.

Instapundit is a pro Wall St blog, as is Power Line.

The Weather Channel is owned by Comcast, Blackstone Group, and Bain Capital, so best that they stay away from actual news, as that would hardly be where you'd get unbiased economic coverage.

you're the poster boy for the self imposed ignorant i mentioned above, who looks to only one side and thinks any corporate funded media is going to be truthful in the slightest on anything economic.

and everything social, is done to keep everybody fighting each other 24/7/365, and off anything economic.

Where do I go to find about about the Florida condo bombing?

if you find out, let me know.

that said, where do i go to find out about how a strong wind blew it down, or how space aliens brought it down, or how it just fell for no reason?

seems most here and elsewhere are backing that it just fell for no reason, and if there was a reason, best we don't know what it was..

what's your theory, i seem to have missed that.

if you find out, let me know.

that said, where do i go to find out about how a strong wind blew it down, or how space aliens brought it down, or how it just fell for no reason?

seems most here and elsewhere are backing that it just fell for no reason, and if there was a reason, best we don't know what it was..

what's your theory, i seem to have missed that.
I heard it was use of salty beach sand in concrete construction which prematurely rusted/rotted the interior steel bars.

Or witches.

But it’s ok. Just like when they finally learned not to bleed people like George Washington to death, the science methods always teach the science people what they got wrong years ago. Atoms and stuff. Invisible matter. Mask use against viruses in your snot. Always trust the lab nerds. They be wicked smart.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I heard it was use of salty beach sand in concrete construction which prematurely rusted/rotted the interior steel bars.

Or witches.

But it’s ok. Just like when they finally learned not to bleed people like George Washington to death, the science methods always teach the science people what they got wrong years ago. Atoms and stuff. Invisible matter. Mask use against viruses in your snot. Always trust the lab nerds. They be wicked smart.

so how many other buildings have just collapsed due to "salty beach sand", or is this the only building ever that had salty beach sand?

that said, if so, it is interesting how apparently all the rebar all went bad from the salty concrete all at once.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT