ADVERTISEMENT

Vetoing Jordan was a no-brainer...

If I thought Pelosi or McCarthy cared one shit about anything other than painting the other side in a bad light to get through the mid-terms...I would care.

neither cares about what happened Jan 6 beyond it's usefulness as a weapon...so i don't care either.

If I thought Pelosi or McCarthy cared one shit about anything other than painting the other side in a bad light to get through the mid-terms...I would care.

neither cares about what happened Jan 6 beyond it's usefulness as a weapon...so i don't care either.

says the guy who didn't have a mob after him.

funny how having a mob sic'd on you changes your perspective on such things.

and pathetic how the lust for office trumps having a mob sic'd on you, by the nation's most well known political cuck.

says the guy who didn't have a mob after him.

funny how having a mob sic'd on you changes your perspective on such things.

and pathetic how the lust for office trumps having a mob sic'd on you, by the nation's most well known political cuck.
I would agree in the case of the Capital guards and the police, business owners and pedestrians atacked during the "mostly peaceful" riots accross the country. Those perps need to be hammered and hammered hard.

Pelosi and McCarthy are simply playing politics, but they fool their fans...Go Team!

I'm not sure I would have kill filed Banks.

Discuss.

Banks put out a ridiculous statement ridiculing the process. Jordan is a no-brainer just on the surface, He acts the Klown whenever possible...

But Rachel had an excellent piece last night on why the statement from Liz Cheney about Jordan possibly being a "material witness" is so significant. Some of this I had forgotten about, but some of it I was previously unaware of...

ADVERTISEMENT