ADVERTISEMENT

Very quiet.........

Dr. Chuck

Sophomore
Dec 5, 2001
Haven’t heard a word from Peyton Ramsey since the Bowl game
It must be difficult to choose options these days, between staying and the dreaded Portal
New OC, LT transferring, hmmm

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
Not sure Cronk is transferring but just exploring his options. If his goal is the NFL, then he'll slot in as a OG where he could do himself a world of good with a successful, strong offensive line that Indiana will man this fall

Not sure Cronk is transferring but just exploring his options. If his goal is the NFL, then he'll slot in as a OG where he could do himself a world of good with a successful, strong offensive line that Indiana will man this fall
Wouldn’t count on either being here next year.

Reactions: CC Mac
I think he's gone. I'm sure he's thought through the possibilities if he stayed at IU and he went on the Portal when the new OC was announced.

Ramsey I don't know - he's got a good thing going at IU. Might depend on how he got along with Sheridan in the past.

Sheridan may, in fact, be a role model for him, having been a QB and going into coaching. Ramsey wants to coach, so maybe he'll use his next year to learn about coaching and move right in somewhere at the college level.

Wouldn't surprise me either way.

if he's transferring just to stay at OT he's getting some bad advice. he's not an nfl caliber OT. he can move inside and make a good living. ask rodger saffold.

if he's transferring just to stay at OT he's getting some bad advice. he's not an nfl caliber OT. he can move inside and make a good living. ask rodger saffold.
Saffold play LT until he got hurt. Then they started moving him around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT