ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine Shaming

Thanks for the first sentence of this post. I can now dismiss everything you write as the immature prattling of a middle-schooler with severe low-esteem issues who overcompensates on an anonymous message board with tales of HIIT workouts and superhuman health.
Now, you go and have a good day. Don't you have your own wife to impregnate?
I know you're upset. It's ok, buddy. Hang in there.

I know you're upset. It's ok, buddy. Hang in there.
Dude you used the term beta cuck. I mean, c'mon. Be honest:

Are you a Sigma or an Alpha male?
When did you start listening to Joe Rogan?
How many Jordan Peterson books do you own?

Dude you used the term beta cuck. I mean, c'mon. Be honest:

Are you a Sigma or an Alpha male?
When did you start listening to Joe Rogan?
How many Jordan Peterson books do you own?
Beta cuck. I just called my stoker that. What’s it mean?

Beta cuck. I just called my stoker that. What’s it mean?
A non alpha male, usually wimpish. A man who lets a woman tell him what to do. A real non John Wayne type. You know, according to the Alphas

The more annoying this guy gets, the more I’m starting to think these HIIT workouts are really CrossFit WODs. There is nothing more insufferable than the CrossFit bro. “I did a Spicy Sally, Double Murph AND and Dirty Annie in 26 minutes!!!!”

I saw the image below this morning. This has AstraZenica, J&J is even less.

jj.png

I'm waiting to see more on this, but I've seen a few places that the pause is intended to disseminate information to doctors on treating these blood clots before resuming J&J doses, as well as to look at demographic-specific advice for choosing vaccines. If I were a 60 year old male I'd happily take J&J or AZ, if I were a 30 year old female I would probably not if Pfizer/Moderna were available in a reasonable timeframe. The blood clots in question respond poorly to heparin, the standard treatment for many blood clots, so it's important for medical professionals to know that they need to be aware of that when treating any clots with a recent vaccination. Blame the media all you want for contextless articles about this, but if those two things are true then it's entirely reasonable to take a minute to make these plans then resume dosing.

Reactions: UncleMark
I'm waiting to see more on this, but I've seen a few places that the pause is intended to disseminate information to doctors on treating these blood clots before resuming J&J doses, as well as to look at demographic-specific advice for choosing vaccines. If I were a 60 year old male I'd happily take J&J or AZ, if I were a 30 year old female I would probably not if Pfizer/Moderna were available in a reasonable timeframe. The blood clots in question respond poorly to heparin, the standard treatment for many blood clots, so it's important for medical professionals to know that they need to be aware of that when treating any clots with a recent vaccination. Blame the media all you want for contextless articles about this, but if those two things are true then it's entirely reasonable to take a minute to make these plans then resume dosing.
Blame the administration. They didn’t plan this story properly and it’s going to cost them heavily.

The more annoying this guy gets, the more I’m starting to think these HIIT workouts are really CrossFit WODs. There is nothing more insufferable than the CrossFit bro. “I did a Spicy Sally, Double Murph AND and Dirty Annie in 26 minutes!!!!”
What about the Rusty Trombone, the Dirty Sanchez, and the Cleveland Steamer?
(Warning: Do not look these up at work or in the presence of family!)

I got my second Pfizer jab yesterday. My 5G reception is much improved.
Was off my feed last night, not sick or anything, just didn't feel like eating. Today my legs are weak and sore, feels like I've been doing squats or something. Was a chore driving just pressing the gas pedal. Gonna crash early and hope it's better tomorrow.

Was off my feed last night, not sick or anything, just didn't feel like eating. Today my legs are weak and sore, feels like I've been doing squats or something. Was a chore driving just pressing the gas pedal. Gonna crash early and hope it's better tomorrow.
Pull up some video or photos of Tulsi, just to make sure everything still works.

The Honch dog is right about regular vigorous exercise making you immune to Covid.

He misses the fact that this board is a bunch of olds, who can’t really do much anymore outside of going for long walks.

Partially because they didn’t take care of themselves when they were young, partially just because they’re olds.

Your beacon is on my scope. Lima Charlie.

The Honch dog is right about regular vigorous exercise making you immune to Covid.

He misses the fact that this board is a bunch of olds, who can’t really do much anymore outside of going for long walks.

Partially because they didn’t take care of themselves when they were young, partially just because they’re olds.

Ok dr farva. That is not true at all but keep being you on your disinformation campaign.

I think the administration could've handled this better.
In reality, it's not the pause that's causing vaccine hesitancy to rise, it's the blood clot connection and the blood clot suspicions had to be disclosed asap. Not just as an ethical matter but because if the FDA tried to suppress the evidence and it leaked, it'd be a mega-scandal and would shatter public confidence in the process. So, once they had reason to think J&J was causing clots in rare cases, the die was cast. If they had disclosed the clot link but held off on pausing J&J, I don't know that the rise in public distrust of the vaccine afterward would have been much different.

Not good.
Is 40% good enough for herd immunity?

One theory is that if we screw around and don't reach Herd Immunity we might just provide the base breeding ground for some sort of super variant... I don't know whether that's truly possible but if it is it's a Big problem...

The other dangerous animal in the corner of the room that no one can discuss without being called a nationalistic, racist, xenophobe (and I think I left out a couple of adjectives) is the untold numbers of untested and unvaccinated illegals being allowed to migrate anywhere and everywhere throughout the country (and although technically there's a system in place to track them, it appears to have been neutered)... Those people (yeah, I said it... Those people..🙄) are carrying a Lot more than COVID19 too... Antibiotic resistant TB is also a major concern with these individuals...

In a sane world where Public Health was approached with no regard for politics..., stopping that particular vector would be a no brainer...

Last edited:
No where close. All these antivaxxer worrying about chips carrying phones reporting their every movement are an interesting breed.

The media isn't helping.
This is a very irresponsible headline. Chile is using a Chinese vaccine that isn't very effective...it's not Moderna, Pfizer, etc.
Headline should've been "Don't take the China vaccine for the China virus"

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT