ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine Shaming

Wow. comparing abortion to a vaccine.

Not a good look ..

Yea, it's cool, you get covid and spread it, you help cause variants so this stupid shit never ends, you make all the unselfish people have to get boosters, and hey you may hit the jackpot and kill someones grandma ... no sweat off your ballz, right?
Well he does do HIIT workouts

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Stop lying.

There is no proof that vacccination 100% prevents you from getting a super-mild infection. That's all.

And it shouldn't, because that makes no sense. A vaccine is not some batmobile force field keeping the virus away from you. It is rather an AR-15, locked and loaded, ready to blast that sucker with its laser sight whenever it barges through the door.

So it gets one step in. So what. No further. That's a HUGE benefit, numb nuts.

Get vaccinated, stupid. Stop whining about it and do your duty.
Nah, I'm good. I'm not putting anything in my body that I don't want to, especially with the news that the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is causing blood clotting.

Fauci is an epidemiologist. He deals with large numbers, large populations, and large, blunt instruments. He gets in trouble when he tries to deal with smaller localized situations and sharper instruments. He's also been burned by rosy forecasts that didn't turn out, so being gun-shy is understandable.
Tony Fauci is a fraud. Let me ask you this -- has the last year been hard on him? The answer is absolutely not. He's been on the cover of Vanity Fair, he's been all over TV, he's adored by the masses and if you think he's ready to relinquish the spotlight or his newfound celebrity status, you're wrong.

What I find interesting is he's come out blazing about Freedom! today, but initially it was all about the vaccine's impact on conceiving. Could that have been a smokescreen?
It's ok if you're afraid of people like me who are independent thinkers and aren't afraid to stand up to the woke mob. Not many people in our society these days have the gumption or the fortitude to stand up for what they believe in. I refuse to be a sheep like you, bud.

Not a good look ..

Yea, it's cool, you get covid and spread it, you help cause variants so this stupid shit never ends, you make all the unselfish people have to get boosters, and hey you may hit the jackpot and kill someones grandma ... no sweat off your ballz, right?
So, if it's "selfish" for me to not want to put something in my body I don't feel comfortable with, then shouldn't it also be "selfish" for you to set foot in public ever again? After all, you could give COVID-19 to someone's grandmother and kill her.

So, if it's "selfish" for me to not want to put something in my body I don't feel comfortable with, then shouldn't it also be "selfish" for you to set foot in public ever again? After all, you could give COVID-19 to someone's grandmother and kill her.
Have you ever had other vaccines?

It's ok if you're afraid of people like me who are independent thinkers and aren't afraid to stand up to the woke mob. Not many people in our society these days have the gumption or the fortitude to stand up for what they believe in. I refuse to be a sheep like you, bud.
So it was a smokescreen. Thanks for confirming.

Yep, he started out with a concern about pregnancy. Now he is just claiming he is smarter than everyone else. That is the hallmark of all the conspiracy theories, the people that buy into them are convinced they are just smarter than all of us poor sheep who believe man landed on the moon, believe the twin towers were brought down by terrorists, or believe vaccines work. He's truly a superman.

Yep, he started out with a concern about pregnancy. Now he is just claiming he is smarter than everyone else. That is the hallmark of all the conspiracy theories, the people that buy into them are convinced they are just smarter than all of us poor sheep who believe man landed on the moon, believe the twin towers were brought down by terrorists, or believe vaccines work. He's truly a superman.
And he does five HIIT workouts a week. Five! HIIT!

Literally nobody is afraid of you, Francis.

Well, if you want to keep shoveling McDonald's into your pie hole and causing yourself to inch closer to the at-risk category for severe COVID-19 symptoms, be my guest. I won't be joining you.
I can't remember the last time I had McDonalds or Burger King or any of the others.
I cook.

And that still doesn't mean you haven't switched your argument from having kids to being part of the problem.

I can't remember the last time I had McDonalds or Burger King or any of the others.
I cook.

And that still doesn't mean you haven't switched your argument from having kids to being part of the problem.
The cries to pause all the vaccines are on the horizon

Not a good look ..

But he lives so healthy.

Is this Huncho?

screen_shot_2020-07-28_at_20.39.58.jpg

Not a smokescreen at all. I thought and continue to think it's utter bullshit when anyone -- in-laws included -- meddle in your private medical decisions. I also happen to think Americans have a right to freedom of choice. It's your choice whether you tow the Establishment party line of "get the vaccine or else."

If or more likely when you get covid, will you be keeping it to yourself with 100% certainty?
I already had COVID-19, and I was completely fine. I only lost taste and smell for a few days. I'm not afraid to get it again because I know I am a young, very healthy person with a tremendous immune system.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Yep, some people think "women's body is up to a man to choose what's best for her"
I love how certain people on this board believe they should have total control over whether someone like me gets the vaccine. I hate to burst their bubble, but I'm not getting it regardless of the amount of scorn and shame they throw my way. I won't be defeated.

Independent thinker is not the equivalent of a science denier..... and has not shit to do with any "woke mob".

Nobody is going to mandate a vaccine upon anyone. But don't bitch and whine when you aren't allowed to do things like get on an airplane

Independent thinker is not the equivalent of a science denier..... and has not shit to do with any "woke mob".

Nobody is going to mandate a vaccine upon anyone. But don't bitch and whine when you aren't allowed to do things like get on an airplane
Did I ever say the vaccines don't work? No. I simply stated I won't be getting it. If someone else chooses to get it, I think that's great!

I already had COVID-19, and I was completely fine. I only lost taste and smell for a few days. I'm not afraid to get it again because I know I am a young, very healthy person with a tremendous immune system.

Yup and everyone you came into contact with are all also completely healthy and lucky. BTW, healthy people can also have complications from having covid so being healthy isn't some bullet proof covid armor.

Apparently lost brain cells was your complication from it ;)

Last edited:
I love how certain people on this board believe they should have total control over whether someone like me gets the vaccine. I hate to burst their bubble, but I'm not getting it regardless of the amount of scorn and shame they throw my way. I won't be defeated.

Yup and being anti-vaxer is the hill to die on.

So much winning for you ;)

Did I ever say the vaccines don't work? No. I simply stated I won't be getting it. If someone else chooses to get it, I think that's great!

The issue of course is that covid never goes away as long as a significant % of the population thinks like you do. And we're all stuck with the repercussions of masks, social restrictions, etc for much longer than would otherwise need be.

So when we're still fking around with this a year from now, I'll curse @MikeHoncho69 and the rest of the "independent thinkers"

While smallpox was a much more deadly and traumatic virus than covid, you'd learn a lot from it's history and how it was finally eradicated though global vaccine efforts.... after 2 thousand+ years.

Yup and everyone you came into contact with is also completely healthy and lucky. BTW, healthy people can also have complications from having covid so being healthy isn't some bullet proof covid armor.

Apparently lost brain cells was your complication from it ;)
What a self-righteous, narcissistic a-hole this guy turned out to be.

I have a 23 year-old healthy, athletic, no pre-existing conditions cousin who was diagnosed with Covid several months ago. He was only mildly ill but lost his sense of taste and smell and still hasn't recovered it. That is a huge complication.

Life sure moves pretty fast doesn't it?
Yep, we now have 6 cases out of 7 million J&J doses, and 1 death. Assuming they are linked, and we don't yet KNOW that but it may well be true, that is an issue but statistically, I wonder how many of the 7 million would have died or suffered sever complications from COVID if left unvaccinated?

Yep, we now have 6 cases out of 7 million J&J doses, and 1 death. Assuming they are linked, and we don't yet KNOW that but it may well be true, that is an issue but statistically, I wonder how many of the 7 million would have died or suffered sever complications from COVID if left unvaccinated?
My only point in any of it is that we don't really know anything yet. We sort of know what 6 months looks like. I have no problem with anyone being skeptical.

The issue of course is that covid never goes away as long as a significant % of the population thinks like you do. And we're all stuck with the repercussions of masks, social restrictions, etc for much longer than would otherwise need be.

So when we're still fking around with this a year from now, I'll curse @MikeHoncho69 and the rest of the "independent thinkers"

While smallpox was a much more deadly and traumatic virus than covid, you'd learn a lot from it's history and how it was finally eradicated though global vaccine efforts.... after 2 thousand+ years.
The flu has been around for more than 100 years. COVID-19 will NEVER be completely eradicated. I wish it could be, but it's just not going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT