ADVERTISEMENT

USC is going to

Status
Not open for further replies.

CF**

Hall of Famer
Jul 8, 2003
go down today. You heard it here first. Actually I said it a month ago but I'm saying it again.

Good call...

Already 220 rushing yards for USC barely into the second quarter. They hate UCLA with a passion, and if they have no problem putting up 70 on Arkansas I'd expect them to keep the starters in long enough to put up at least that much on UCLA, especially with Bush in the heisman race. I just hope they stay healthy enough to rape Texas come Rose Bowl time. Nothing I'd like more than for Texas to have a perfect season with their "perfect" heisman candidate QB and to end the season being exposed at the NC game by the true heisman winner.

Good thing you forgot to Mark It down........

unless of course it was done with a pencil......Sorry couldn't resist.

You Wish...

While I don't wish "rape" upon anyone, even large jocks, I highly doubt Mr. Golden Boy All American Good Guy (seriously did they pull this guy out of the 50s somewhere?) and Mr. Gale Sayers wanna be are gonna do anything close to that. UCLA was exposed by Stanford earlier this year, and their defense isn't very good. Now take a look at Texas's Defense. Solid in all three areas. While all the hype will be on the offenses and offensive stars, the game will be won on defense. It's cliche I know, but defense does win championships, and USC doesn't have a spectacular one this year. UT does. That combined with their superb special teams play, and multiple offensive tools will lead them to their second Rose Bowl victory in a row (Still sickens me to say that about a BIG TWELVE team) and a national championship.

Bush will win the Heisman, but Vince will take home the real prize, Ahole intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT