ADVERTISEMENT

USA TODAY has IU as a #3 in Des Moines

Bleacher Report also has them a 3 in Des Moines.
Based on article, it seemed the teams that will be knocked down a line are those with multiple losses, they mention Duke losing to ND for a SECOND time. Iowa losing alot recently. One loss in the tourney doesn't seem to be enough to drop.

We're a 5/6 on the Peegs premium board with a first round guaranteed loss. Only bracket that matters.

Reactions: Spydey
I would be shocked if we get a #3 seed even though the btt tourney is meaningless!!!

I sure hope you are right and we do drop as much as you think. That is what we are doing, right…hoping for a drop so we can make really positive comments when it happens?

Is he on the committee?

Are the other two mentioned in theis thread on the committee.

Of course not, this is a discussion board and people are discussing the available information.

Do you get that or do you need help?

When the committee member start writing their opinion I will post it, until then we will just have to rely on people that cover it.

My god, this board must have the IQ of 38.

Reactions: Jeff the IU fan

Of course not, this is a discussion board and people are discussing the available information.

When the committee member start writing their opinion I will post it, until then we will just have to rely on people that cover it.

Of course your intentions were totally virtuous. My fault!!

How and the world did they let you become a moderaor because a moderator should not be so critical of the program or the fans on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT